BeautySkinBath & BodySumbody
Lemon Cucumber Mint Natural Soap

Sumbody Lemon Cucumber Mint Natural Soap

by Sumbody

This refreshing body bar combines the perfect blend of uplifting lemon and soothing cucumber with a hint of invigorating mint. It will give your bathroom an aromatic boost while cleansing and moisturizing! So suds-away and clean your skin without harsh, skin-drying chemicals.

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Mica, and sum Scent Blend.

Has anybody tried this product, I’m wanting to get into more natural products ?
Start your review of Sumbody Lemon Cucumber Mint Natural Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Mackenzie A.
I don’t normally use bar soap but this product surprised me. It made my skin feel very soft and I loved the smell. I wouldn’t buy this for myself but if you regularly use bar soap I would definitely recommend it.Sumbody Lemon Cucumber Mint Natural Soap
Seena R.
South. Redondo Beach
Great for everything i love ot so mich it smells so noce and does its job amazingly i love how high the quality is with it and i very much recommend it to everyone
Cheyenne  T.
Smells sooooo amazing! It also doesn’t leave that gross film on your body like normal soap does which is really refreshing since I absolutely hate that feeling. I’m also pretty sensitive to things and this didn’t irritate my skin or anything. Highly recommend!
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this soap. Many soaps tend to dry my skin out, but this lemon cucumber mint soap is actually moisturizing. The scent is just absolutely incredible. It's like a breath of fresh air, a crisp Spring morning, or summer dew! It helps wake me up in the morning. I love this soap. The packaging is done so well and they make perfect gifts to friends and family!
Ashley W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I received this bar of natural soap for free from influenster for testing purposes. I am not the biggest fan of using bar soap on my skin, I tend to like body washes, because they tend to have more fragrance and make my skin feel a little more soft. I liked this soap, but not enough to switch from a body wash. The scent is pretty good. :) It kind of just depends on preference bar vs. body wash and depends on the person.
Krystal  B.
Dallas, TX
I did not receive the Cucumber one but I have received the lavender one and it was terrific. I love the product smells very good..
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
I received this product as a sample and it definitely is not something I would buy. It doesn't have a great fragrance and the texture is slightly displeasing at first.
Selvie Q.
Dixon , IL
Smelled delicious — I actually used it to clean my beauty blender a couple of times and am sad that I ran out of my bar! It worked really well to get all of that foundation and powder gunk out. It made my beauty blender feel brand new!
Alexis G.
Graham, AL
I love how this product moisturized my skin. I love the natural, wonderful scents it gives off. I'll definitely keep using this.
Marissa G.
Henderson, NV
I wish they had a perfume that smelled this good. I wasn’t sure this tiny little bar would lather well or smell good, but wow! My skin felt so smooth after and it lasted a few showers.