Sumbody Detox Cleanser

by Sumbody

If Monday mornings and your skin have one thing in common, it's that they are both begging for a total detox. Though it may take more than herbal tea for that post-weekend body reset, it only takes an herbal-driven cleanser to detox your skin of its clogged and congested pores. This all-natural cleanser contains a charcoal infusion to eliminate chemical build up, DMAE to keep pores clean and witch hazel to reduce inflammation and redness. Now if only there was a juice cleanse version of this.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sumbody Detox Cleanser!
Steamboat Spr, CO
At first I was skeptical because I normally prefer my cleansers to have an exfoliating factor. But this one was very thin and had no exfoliation. However, after using it my face felt refreshed and very clean and smooth. Definitely outdid my expectations, would recommend.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines