Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSU:M37
Su:m37, Water-Full, Rebalancing Gel Lotion, 120 ml

Su:m37, Water-Full, Rebalancing Gel Lotion, 120 ml

by SU:M37

It contains condensed and fermented bamboo water to be absorbed in like water drops bursting on the skin with refreshing sensation to create fully moisturized skin for a long time.

Package Quantity: 120 ml

Expiration Date: August 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.98 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Su:m37, Water-Full, Rebalancing Gel Lotion, 120 ml!
Samantha T.
Ottawa, ON
I actually really love this product. I have very dehydrated, sensitive/eczema prone skin, and this product was great for me this past summer as a day cream. It's very light in texture, and actually almost feels like water when you massage it in. My skin felt super hydrated, smooth, and sat really nicely under makeup. Only thing is that it is no longer available in Canada currently, but if ever you get a chance to try it, I'd recommend it!

Looking for your answer?