BY SU:M37

Time Energy Skin Resetting Refining Toner see more...

Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This SU:M 37 product is perfect for my skin! I have dry dehydrated skin and after I began using this my other skincare products began to work so much better on my face. The only issue I see is how I’m going to get it once I run out.
Idoia A.
If you have oily skin, you're probably not gonna like this. Before antone jumps to my throat, let me explain my 2 star ratings: this toner isn't bad AT ALL, it's a fantastic toner with a lot of naturally fermented ingredients, fruit and roots extracts... But I couldn't have it in my usual routines, because my skin was DONE after it, I could feel it "bloated", and the essence or serum and creams, sleeping pack... were terrible to apply, I had to use a very small and insuficent amount of products and still my skin started to react. The only way I could make it work was in my morning skincare routines, because I only use one moisturizer after the toner... and even then, the following step of applying sunscreen (and I use a japanese liquid-type one) was tedious and greasy. I gave this toner two stars because for the high price it has, it really isn't all that at all, at least for oily skins.
This product is literally the best thing I've ever put on my face, skincare-wise.

First off: all the su:m37 products are super well-formulated. They're pH-balanced to about 4.5 (weakly acidic, just like the skin), and generally contain few irritants or acne triggers. This toner is no exception.

It smells tangy and fruity, and slightly of ferment - nothing overpowering. The product comes in a gorgeous, heavy, frosted glass container and is very liquidy on application. And oh, how it applies.

When I first tried it I genuinely wondered if there was meat tenderizer or something similar in it. I know that sounds weird but it left my face feeling SO soft that I just couldn't believe it. It absorbs quickly, I love the smell AND that feeling of amazing-ness persists AFTER I apply the product - ie when I wash my face again. It's not some temporary thing. It's genuinely making my skin better!

I love this toner!!!!!