Sulyn 25 Oz Extra Fine Champagne Gold Glitter

Sulyn 2.5 Oz. Extra Fine Champagne Gold Glitter

Sulyn Glitter for Craft Projects, Champagne Gold 2.5 oz of extra fine glitter Color:Champagne Gold Great for crafting, school projects and more. For ages 6+. Non-toxic. Stackable containers. Features shake and pour lid. Pour or shake glitter onto wet glue, paint or other art mediums for arts and crafts projects.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sulyn 2.5 Oz. Extra Fine Champagne Gold Glitter!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlynn B.
Sulyn 2.5 Oz. Extra Fine Champagne Gold Glitter uploaded by Kaitlynn B.
Sulyn 2.5 Oz. Extra Fine Champagne Gold Glitter uploaded by Kaitlynn B.
Great craft glitter! I bought it to use on the underside of my former graduation cap! It stuck nicely to the side with some spray on glue. It is a very pretty champagne gold as described. It gets everywhere but that’s every glitter!
Richa P.
Murphy, TX
Sulyn 2.5 Oz. Extra Fine Champagne Gold Glitter uploaded by Richa P.
I used this on my eyelids. Don’t do that. This is a nice and shiny glitter shade. It gets everywhere.
Alyssa T.
Corona, CA
This is such a great glitter. It’s very fine and not at all chunky. The shade is a beautiful true champagne gold, not too yellow gold. And it has a very high shine to it. I use this on so many things.

Looking for your answer?