BY SULWHASOO

Brand from South Korea: Sulwhasoo. Provides moisture and increases elasticity for the sensitive eye area. Improves on wrinkles on the eye area. Pat lightly along the eye area with fourth finger. see more...

Karen K.
VILLANOVA, PA
Such a lovely eye serum! This is one of the few products where I could see a visible difference in my fine lines the morning after using it. I can see why the Timetreasure line has so many fans! I’d love to repurchase, but the cost means it will be a splurge rather than a staple.
Jenny C.
This product is a bit pricey but kbeauty is natural and worth the investment for me. The eye cream has no scent but it is heavy and moisturizing. I put this under my eyes after my routine.
Lisbeth V.
This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended Girrrls!!
Patricia R.
Doral, FL
I AM LOVE FUE PRODUCT..... I LIKE, FUE BEAUTIFUL IR A CONTENT LA ELEGANT.... I WOULD USE IR ThoUSSAND TIMES.
Emaanimran E.
i love it
very very use full prodect
i have this