BY SULWHASOO

A hydrating rapid-dissolving emulsion Formulated with precious sap extracted from Korean Red Pine roots & stems Helps restore skin's natural moisture barrier Refines skin texture enhances skin density & regenerates skin tissues Skin appears suppler sleeker more radiant & healthier looking To use: After cleansing & toning massage a small amount to face from chin to temples & from neck to chin see more...

Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
this product is amazing! Sulwhasoo Time Treasure Perfecting emulsion is very effective in making my skin look so healthy! I use this after toner and essence and it regenerates skin tissue helps skin to renew natural moisture barrier and refines skin texture. this stuff is so worth it! u won't be disappointed! skin care is my most important part of my beauty routine!
Chanmee C.
Seattle, WA
Luxury product in my opinion, but the formula and the packaging is worth it. Emulsion is basically a light lotion but it is still very hydrating.
Yamy R.
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia
Pero me encantaria hacer una reseña respecto a este producto por favor tomen me en cuenta gracias

Amazon