BY SULWHASOO

Brand from South Korea: Sulwhasoo. The renewal package of Snowise EX Cleansing Foam with new ingredients added. A milk type cleansing foam containing white clay ingredients that thoroughly remove skin impurities for bright, transparent complexion. Absorbs sebum to leave skin refreshed. How to use: 1. Take a moderate amount and create lather with water. 2. Gently massage your face and rinse with lukewarm water. 3. Use after cleansing oil when double cleansing is required at night. see more...

Adriana V.
I purchased this cleanser because I love Sulwhasoo and this is one of their more affordable products. I've been using this cleanser for two months, and it is still well more than half full. You get a lot of cleanser, which is great. Before using, I pH tested this mixed with water, and it came out to pH 5.5. While that is still low enough to be considered a "low pH cleanser," this product would likely perform better if the pH was around 4.5-5.0. For the price, I really wish they would lower the pH to make it even more skin friendly.

I use this almost exclusively with a foaming net. A small dollop (about pea sized) creates a very nice, right foam that is enough to cleanse my face and neck. This has a spicy, herbal scent. It smells somewhat woodsy with a hint of ginger. It is very pleasant if you like herbal scents. I find this cleanses my face well, but doesn't necessarily outperform my less expensive cleanser. However, as a luxury brand, the packaging is great, the scent is fantastic, and the foam it creates with a foaming net is very velvety and extremely pleasant. It cleanses without stripping my combination skin. I took off one star because this claims to be a "brightening" cleanser and I have not found it to be brightening. It does, however, cleanse well without stripping skin, and feels very luxurious.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is amazing. It really works on my age spits. Twice a week ( when I can afford it ) I use this under their brightening mask. I truly love these products & am researching more to buy.
Ashlyn V.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite foaming cleanser. Makes your skin feel soft and clean without being drying or stripping. Lathers nicely.