Sulwhasoo Skin Clarifying Mask 150ml 150ml uploaded by Sarah Y.

BY SULWHASOO

Brand from South Korea: Sulwhasoo see more...

Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This gentle peel off mask is so fun! It’s an enjoyable way to exfoliate and cleanse the skin of dead cells and impurities. I like that it is smooth (no exfoliating micro beads or anything) so my skin doesn’t feel stripped or torn up after finding the rest off.
Kaixin Z.
I love love love this product! It is very gentle! Every time after I use this product, my skin feels very bright and clean. It smells very good and the mask looks like brown sugar color. You have to leave it on your face for at least an hour then you need to peel it off.
Sueey H.
As I mentioned in another review, I would say all sulwhasoo products I’ve used have been great. I do this clarifying mask once or twice a week and it feels so nice and clean. I recommend this skincare line to anyone and everyone.
Vanessa A.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite mask when I feel my Face is looking dull! Exceeded my expectations! I am a repeat user and def saw results within the first month! Worth the price!
vivian w.
Mississauga, ON
This mask was quite easy to apply and is a peeling mask so taking it off is not too much of a hassle, not sure if I could tell a difference after using it but it did leave my skin feeling refreshed after
XINYI L.
I don’t think this product does a lot to my skin... It’s a peel off mask which I am not loving it. Peel off mask always not so good to my skin type. And I don’t see any brightening and smoothing after I using it. I don’t think worth the money.
Sarah Y.
Toronto , ON
This is a heaven sent product! Koreans most definitely know what’s up when it comes to skincare - the peel mask instantly makes your skin brighter. The only downside is the strong scent. Skins feels baby like soft like getting a new skin!
Miriam B.