Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Rachel V.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Chanda K.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Tracy T.

BY SULWHASOO

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ DetailsMultifunction Cushion Compact for Long-Lasting Coverage & a Flawless Finish. A fresh, lightweight cushion foundation that delivers long-lasting coverage for a naturally flawless complexion. Each compact comes with a full size refill. Sulwhasoo's own Jaumdan herbal blend water hydrates and lifts the skin with antioxidant benefits. Apricot Kernel Oil works to promote collage formation-improving skin elasticity and resilience. Unique flexible film-fixing polymer formula creates an easy-wear texture that camouflages imperfections with a flawless finish for 12 hours. SPF 50+ protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Convenient compact & puff applicator cools and soothes the skin upon contact. Usage: Press the puff into the cushion firmly, then use a stamping technique to apply to the skin. Use daily in the morning after skincare as the makeup coverage step. Color: SHADE 23. Material: Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+. see more...

Rachel V.
Huntington, NY
I didn't think I'd like a cushion foundation but I'm in love with this one. It offers medium coverage while still feeling weightless. My skin doesn't get overly oily as the day progresses either. This is my new go-to for natural makeup days. Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50++
Jennifer T.
My HG cushion foundation! I love the way it sets on my face. It leaves a silky finish that looks like skin and doesn't cake. It is on the pricier side, but it is worth every penny.
Tinnie B.
A brand new purchase after much contemplation! Hard amazing things about it and really wanted to try it! I'm convincing myself that this cushion 'should' have anti ageing properties etc just so I can justify paying as much as I did for it.. So far.. The shade is maybe a tad dark for me, I didn't want to go to light since Korean bb creams are usually on the 'pale-side' but I guess it should be a good fit for summer.. Appears to oxidise a bit to an orangy colour and smells funky - so if your sensitive to fragrances you may not like this one! Coverage is natural but good at the same time and it does brighten up the skin a bit!
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
This is my new go to summer foundation. It's perfect for any occasion! I didn't have to reapply powder like I normally do because of how oily my face gets.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I love everything about Sulwhasoo's products, including the smell (which some find to be problematic). This cushion doesn't have that #hanbang smell, but there is a light scent, which is difficult to describe.

I use #21 (and #13 in winter), and the coverage is very nice. It's a little too yellow for me, but I can pull it off if I use my #beautyblender. I'd say it offers light to medium coverage and has never gotten cakey.
Hannah L.
I bought this in shade #25 and it is the darkest more matte shade now dewy and I absolutely love it. It is definitely yellow base which works for me, coverage is medium and buildable to high coverage. Has spf of 50 so it is a perfect summer foundation. Two con I have is the pricey which is super pricey, doesn't matter that there is a refill it doesn't last long enough to be considered two for the price of one.
Chanda K.
Phoenix, AZ
OK so the price point on this cushion is a touch high, but remember that you get a second refill cushion for the price. Why do I love it? Here's a few reasons:

Pros - Easy to use
Thin consistency allows for even application
SPF 50
Light coverage but is buildable
Comes in 3 shades, #25 is the darkest.
Comes with a refill cushion included in the price

Cons - $$$. This is a pricey BB
Dewy finish is not everyone's cup of tea
Definite yellow undertones

With the summer heat fast approaching I've been looking for a light weight BB that gives decent coverage without that full coverage look. This product gives a nice dewy finish that is perfect for the summer time but without looking slick. It works well with my oily skin, keeping the shine to only that dewy glow and doesn't slide off in 100 degree heat! Also since many Korean BB's tend to cater to a fairer skin tone this one is a gem with shade #25 that is more suitable to those of us with medium skin tones.
Carolyn M.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
Give skin a very dull look. Light weight with medium coverage that can also hide pores.
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
 I fell head over heels in love. It’s been a couple of months since I’ve touched liquid foundations; that’s how much I love this one.I really got used to how dewy and naturally radiant my skin look like now with this cushion foundation. would i recommend this ? totally !
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Essa marca é extremamente boa
Boa qualidade adoro tudo recomendo a minhas amigas
Tudo lindo
Top top top
Cindy T.
San Jose, CA
I have dry skin, does this product keep it nice and hydrated? Also does it give a glow to the skin or keeps it looking matte?
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN
I love Korean skin-care and makeup products, but because they love the dewy look, some of the Korean BB cushions enhance my oily skin. Which, don't get me wrong, I love the dewy look too, it makes you look youthful! My question is, would this enhance the oil in my skin? I've seen people absolutely rave about this product and I would love to try it out, but I don't have $60 to throw away if it doesn't work out with my oiliness.
Aline T.
How long lasting is this product? Does it transfer or come off easily? Does it get oily in problem areas like the t-zone?
Isadora G.