Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Rachel V.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Chanda K.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Tracy T.

BY SULWHASOO

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ DetailsMultifunction Cushion Compact for Long-Lasting Coverage & a Flawless Finish. A fresh, lightweight cushion foundation that delivers long-lasting coverage for a naturally flawless complexion. Each compact comes with a full size refill. Sulwhasoo's own Jaumdan herbal blend water hydrates and lifts the skin with antioxidant benefits. Apricot Kernel Oil works to promote collage formation-improving skin elasticity and resilience. Unique flexible film-fixing polymer formula creates an easy-wear texture that camouflages imperfections with a flawless finish for 12 hours. SPF 50+ protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Convenient compact & puff applicator cools and soothes the skin upon contact. Usage: Press the puff into the cushion firmly, then use a stamping technique to apply to the skin. Use daily in the morning after skincare as the makeup coverage step. Color: SHADE 23. Material: Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+. see more...

mei L.
new york
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
 I fell head over heels in love. It’s been a couple of months since I’ve touched liquid foundations; that’s how much I love this one.I really got used to how dewy and naturally radiant my skin look like now with this cushion foundation. would i recommend this ? totally !
regine o.
australia
A fairly good product, nothing too good nor too bad. It gives a subtle glow to the face but does become a little patchy at some places (under the eyes). It has good SPF and is pretty easy to apply. Would not really recommend unless you want a good SPF cushion
Mei Z.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
Unfortunately, this is the only product I didn’t like from this brand. The shades are slightly lighter than my skin tone. Not suitable for most Asians residing in North America due to our love for golden skin tone. I’m not a big fan on SPF products either due to the formula making the face appear white in photos.
Jessica C.
I have given this cushion quite a few tries and I have real countless reviews before buying because of the hefty price tag and finally caved only to be disappointed. I got #23 which is the colour I get in all my other cushions and bb creams but this one is wayyyyyy too light for me. It also cakes and clumps and doesn't last very long. It makes my skin oily as well and mighttttt be causing me to breakout but I can't be sure if it's this.. The scent is also a bit strange. Hopefully my mom or sister will find this better for them as I will be giving it to them.
Tinnie B.
A brand new purchase after much contemplation! Hard amazing things about it and really wanted to try it! I'm convincing myself that this cushion 'should' have anti ageing properties etc just so I can justify paying as much as I did for it.. So far.. The shade is maybe a tad dark for me, I didn't want to go to light since Korean bb creams are usually on the 'pale-side' but I guess it should be a good fit for summer.. Appears to oxidise a bit to an orangy colour and smells funky - so if your sensitive to fragrances you may not like this one! Coverage is natural but good at the same time and it does brighten up the skin a bit!
Hannah L.
I bought this in shade #25 and it is the darkest more matte shade now dewy and I absolutely love it. It is definitely yellow base which works for me, coverage is medium and buildable to high coverage. Has spf of 50 so it is a perfect summer foundation. Two con I have is the pricey which is super pricey, doesn't matter that there is a refill it doesn't last long enough to be considered two for the price of one.
Noora B.
I love these cushion products!! I love how compact they are & are great to throw in your bag! Use them to touch up any areas through the day! They also stay very moist for a long time! Would buy again for sure!
Jennifer T.
My HG cushion foundation! I love the way it sets on my face. It leaves a silky finish that looks like skin and doesn't cake. It is on the pricier side, but it is worth every penny.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Essa marca é extremamente boa
Boa qualidade adoro tudo recomendo a minhas amigas
Tudo lindo
Top top top
Carolyn M.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
Give skin a very dull look. Light weight with medium coverage that can also hide pores.
Miriam B.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
What is the shade range like for this product?
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Is this product good? What type of coverage does this have?
Anne D.
Is it as pretty as it looks on the picture