Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Rachel V.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Chanda K.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Tracy T.

BY SULWHASOO

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ DetailsMultifunction Cushion Compact for Long-Lasting Coverage & a Flawless Finish. A fresh, lightweight cushion foundation that delivers long-lasting coverage for a naturally flawless complexion. Each compact comes with a full size refill. Sulwhasoo's own Jaumdan herbal blend water hydrates and lifts the skin with antioxidant benefits. Apricot Kernel Oil works to promote collage formation-improving skin elasticity and resilience. Unique flexible film-fixing polymer formula creates an easy-wear texture that camouflages imperfections with a flawless finish for 12 hours. SPF 50+ protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Convenient compact & puff applicator cools and soothes the skin upon contact. Usage: Press the puff into the cushion firmly, then use a stamping technique to apply to the skin. Use daily in the morning after skincare as the makeup coverage step. Color: SHADE 23. Material: Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Carol M.
This cushion is beautiful great for dry skin or someone who likes a Korean style glow. This product makes my skin look fresh and it’s not heavy and clogging like other brands. The color matches me well too.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I love everything about Sulwhasoo's products, including the smell (which some find to be problematic). This cushion doesn't have that #hanbang smell, but there is a light scent, which is difficult to describe.

I use #21 (and #13 in winter), and the coverage is very nice. It's a little too yellow for me, but I can pull it off if I use my #beautyblender. I'd say it offers light to medium coverage and has never gotten cakey.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore this entire line. The fact that it's SPF 50 is a huge selling point to me. It's super lightweight with buildable coverage. It's not full coverage. It finishes dewy and fresh. The color options are far too light for me and I'm not even medium. I'm more of a light medium.
Zehra H.
LOVE! Sulwhasoo is my all around holy grail brand. This cushion makes applying foundation easy and natural. The packaging is sleek, sturdy, and elegant. I typically purchase shade #25, but I wish that there were a few darker options in this line; the shades available are very limited.
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
This is my new go to summer foundation. It's perfect for any occasion! I didn't have to reapply powder like I normally do because of how oily my face gets.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Great product nice coverage the cushion is cool new thing but not my thing also not much product I would rather buy other
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Me gustaría probarlo. Creo que me daría un acabado perfecto en el rostro luego de un maquillaje ligero.
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
 I fell head over heels in love. It’s been a couple of months since I’ve touched liquid foundations; that’s how much I love this one.I really got used to how dewy and naturally radiant my skin look like now with this cushion foundation. would i recommend this ? totally !
Emily Z.
victoria
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ more...
This cushion is perfect for dry skin. Will give you a medium coverage and leave your skin a natural glow. Its easy to build up, but not last very long as I have combination skin, and my T zone tends to be oily.
regine o.
australia
A fairly good product, nothing too good nor too bad. It gives a subtle glow to the face but does become a little patchy at some places (under the eyes). It has good SPF and is pretty easy to apply. Would not really recommend unless you want a good SPF cushion
Cindy T.
San Jose, CA
I have dry skin, does this product keep it nice and hydrated? Also does it give a glow to the skin or keeps it looking matte?
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN
I love Korean skin-care and makeup products, but because they love the dewy look, some of the Korean BB cushions enhance my oily skin. Which, don't get me wrong, I love the dewy look too, it makes you look youthful! My question is, would this enhance the oil in my skin? I've seen people absolutely rave about this product and I would love to try it out, but I don't have $60 to throw away if it doesn't work out with my oiliness.
Aline T.
How long lasting is this product? Does it transfer or come off easily? Does it get oily in problem areas like the t-zone?
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Is this product good? What type of coverage does this have?
Isadora G.