Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
By Sulwhasoo
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN

I love Korean skin-care and makeup products, but because they love the dewy look, some of the Korean BB cushions enhance my oily skin. Which, don't get me wrong, I love the dewy look too, it makes you look youthful! My question is, would this enhance the oil in my skin? I've seen people absolutely rave about this product and I would love to try it out, but I don't have $60 to throw away if it doesn't work out with my oiliness.

Tinnie B.
Tinnie B.
1 year, 6 months ago
No.. In fact I've got pretty oily skin and it seems to mattify it...
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Caitlin! I use several different Korean cushions, including this one. It isn't "super dewy," but it may too dewy for you. I have normal skin, but on hot days I need to use a light dusting of powder over this. You might want to try buying just the refill ($25-ish) to try it. I've found that even the most dewy cushion can easily be transformed with a little HD powder. But you may want to look into trying the April Skin cushion instead. It seems to be preferred by many women with oilier skin.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
1 year, 10 months ago
If it helps, I have dry skin in winter ans this cushion gives the right cover and nourishment so I'd guess it'd be a bit heavy for oily skins... Have you checked Innisfree, Etude House and Face Shop? They have brilliant cushions for oily skins