Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Tracy T.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Chanda K.Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Rachel V.

BY SULWHASOO

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ DetailsMultifunction Cushion Compact for Long-Lasting Coverage & a Flawless Finish. A fresh, lightweight cushion foundation that delivers long-lasting coverage for a naturally flawless complexion. Each compact comes with a full size refill. Sulwhasoo's own Jaumdan herbal blend water hydrates and lifts the skin with antioxidant benefits. Apricot Kernel Oil works to promote collage formation-improving skin elasticity and resilience. Unique flexible film-fixing polymer formula creates an easy-wear texture that camouflages imperfections with a flawless finish for 12 hours. SPF 50+ protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Convenient compact & puff applicator cools and soothes the skin upon contact. Usage: Press the puff into the cushion firmly, then use a stamping technique to apply to the skin. Use daily in the morning after skincare as the makeup coverage step. Color: SHADE 23. Material: Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+. see more...

Chanda K.
Phoenix, AZ
OK so the price point on this cushion is a touch high, but remember that you get a second refill cushion for the price. Why do I love it? Here's a few reasons:

Pros - Easy to use
Thin consistency allows for even application
SPF 50
Light coverage but is buildable
Comes in 3 shades, #25 is the darkest.
Comes with a refill cushion included in the price

Cons - $$$. This is a pricey BB
Dewy finish is not everyone's cup of tea
Definite yellow undertones

With the summer heat fast approaching I've been looking for a light weight BB that gives decent coverage without that full coverage look. This product gives a nice dewy finish that is perfect for the summer time but without looking slick. It works well with my oily skin, keeping the shine to only that dewy glow and doesn't slide off in 100 degree heat! Also since many Korean BB's tend to cater to a fairer skin tone this one is a gem with shade #25 that is more suitable to those of us with medium skin tones.
Monica Z.
I enjoyed the coverage and finish of this cushion. You don't need concealing if your skin is in decent condition. However, I'm not crazy on the strong scent. I also use the Sulwhasoo serum and the scent is very light and isn't lingering. I feel like I can smell this product all day long on my face...not something I enjoy. Also, the color is off... at least on my fair/light Asian skin tone. I got shade 21 and it oxidizes horribly on my face, making it almost dirty/muddy looking before too long. It's too bad because it comes with a second cushion insert in a sealed packet that will most likely be wasted on me... :(
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I love everything about Sulwhasoo's products, including the smell (which some find to be problematic). This cushion doesn't have that #hanbang smell, but there is a light scent, which is difficult to describe.

I use #21 (and #13 in winter), and the coverage is very nice. It's a little too yellow for me, but I can pull it off if I use my #beautyblender. I'd say it offers light to medium coverage and has never gotten cakey.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore this entire line. The fact that it's SPF 50 is a huge selling point to me. It's super lightweight with buildable coverage. It's not full coverage. It finishes dewy and fresh. The color options are far too light for me and I'm not even medium. I'm more of a light medium.
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
This is my new go to summer foundation. It's perfect for any occasion! I didn't have to reapply powder like I normally do because of how oily my face gets.
Rachel V.
Huntington, NY
I didn't think I'd like a cushion foundation but I'm in love with this one. It offers medium coverage while still feeling weightless. My skin doesn't get overly oily as the day progresses either. This is my new go-to for natural makeup days. Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50++
Jamie B.
I am rating this cushion based on it's coverage performance. If you're looking for Full+++ Coverage and you have dry skin, this is for you. I have redness on my cheeks and this completely covered the redness. I don't think the coverage lasted too long though, perhaps setting it with a powder would be a good idea. While this does have SPF, I saw my redness come through while I was out, which I don't experience when wearing my #1 holy grail sunscreen, so I'm skeptical about the SPF coverage. I will try this with sunscreen underneath and setting powder and see how that works. However, 1 more thing, I think this cancels out too much on your skin, too much of your natural looking skin and tone. The color left me looking too unnatural.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
I love this cushion foundation. The coverage is light but buildable. It has a very nice finish as well, almost a satin finish. It's very easy to just throw on in the morning. I guess the only draw back is that the shade range isnt very good and that the staying power is questionable
Jamie B.
I love that this has SPF 50 in it! It takes one less step out of getting ready for a summer day. SPF is so important everyday and this gives good coverage. It's a great 2 in 1. I would definitely use it again!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Great product nice coverage the cushion is cool new thing but not my thing also not much product I would rather buy other
Cindy T.
San Jose, CA
I have dry skin, does this product keep it nice and hydrated? Also does it give a glow to the skin or keeps it looking matte?
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN
I love Korean skin-care and makeup products, but because they love the dewy look, some of the Korean BB cushions enhance my oily skin. Which, don't get me wrong, I love the dewy look too, it makes you look youthful! My question is, would this enhance the oil in my skin? I've seen people absolutely rave about this product and I would love to try it out, but I don't have $60 to throw away if it doesn't work out with my oiliness.
Aline T.
How long lasting is this product? Does it transfer or come off easily? Does it get oily in problem areas like the t-zone?
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Is this product good? What type of coverage does this have?
Isadora G.