MakeupFace MakeupSulwhasoo
Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+

by Sulwhasoo

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ DetailsMultifunction Cushion Compact for Long-Lasting Coverage & a Flawless Finish. A fresh, lightweight cushion foundation that delivers long-lasting coverage for a naturally flawless complexion. Each compact comes with a full size refill. Sulwhasoo's own Jaumdan herbal blend water hydrates and lifts the skin with antioxidant benefits. Apricot Kernel Oil works to promote collage formation-improving skin elasticity and resilience. Unique flexible film-fixing polymer formula creates an easy-wear texture that camouflages imperfections with a flawless finish for 12 hours. SPF 50+ protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Convenient compact & puff applicator cools and soothes the skin upon contact. Usage: Press the puff into the cushion firmly, then use a stamping technique to apply to the skin. Use daily in the morning after skincare as the makeup coverage step. Color: SHADE 23. Material: Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+.

Which shade is best for fair skin with neutral undertones?
Would this work for oily skin? I’ve tried so many cushions in the past and they always come off/break up on my face!
can a tan skintone use this cushion ? what shade?
Start your review of Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+!
Rachel V.
Huntington, NY
Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Rachel V.
I didn't think I'd like a cushion foundation but I'm in love with this one. It offers medium coverage while still feeling weightless. My skin doesn't get overly oily as the day progresses either. This is my new go-to for natural makeup days. Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50++
Taylor C.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
I absolutely fell in love with this foundation! I love everything about it! It’s hydrating and glowy, it goes on great with the cushion applicator it comes with. The best part is that it has amazing coverage with SPF 50+ I also love how the cushion applicator does NOT soak up ANY of the product. It’s like magic! I have combination skin and this went on and blended like a dream. It feels so light on my skin but the coverage is amazing! Most cushion foundations have light coverage and they are more for just evening you skin tone instead of covering imperfections. It doesn’t settle into fine lines either. It’s literally the product I’ve been waiting for and I know it cane out years ago but I’m just learning about cushion foundations and I prayed that I chose the right one after watching tons of reviews comparing different brands but I sure did choose the right one for me!!! I also love how you don’t need much product the way you apply it is by pressing on the little sponge with your cushion applicator and then patting it on your face. I only had to press 2 times to get the desired medium to full coverage that I wanted. It’s phenomenal and it comes with a refill! Can you believe that?!! So if you want light coverage, 1 dunk into the cushion will definitely be enough. I’m so happy with this purchase. I will definitely continue to buy this product! I highly recommend. I paid $65 for this and I believe that’s a fair price because it comes with a refill! The pictures of me have no filter for reviewing purposes. In the black shirt, I was going for a natural look so I only used 1 dunk into the cushion and it covered my entire face. The other picture, I used 2 dunks and I got a flawless full coverage. Also, I have 2 because I initially ordered the wrong color so I order a replacement (the bottom one with the special designs) and it’s a perfect match. The colors run pretty light so I would definitely order 2 just in case. The picture in the black shirt is my correct color (No. 23) and the picture in the pink shirt with my hair down is my wrong color, it was too light (No. 15) the special edition one is the same price as the regular one on the Sulwhasoo website.
Attaya L.
Las Vegas, NV
Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Attaya L.
I have light skin with yellow undertone. Sulwhasoo perfect cushion is good match for me. I used color 23. It’s medium coverage with spf 50+ . I find it a bit glowing more than I want to but, it’s ok. No brake out or allergy for me. I prefer matte or natural look foundation since I have combination skin. The cushion is good for carry in my purse and easy for touch up. The case is really cute though.
hannah F.
Huntsville, Tx
This is my new go to summer foundation. It's perfect for any occasion! I didn't have to reapply powder like I normally do because of how oily my face gets.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Tracy T.
I love everything about Sulwhasoo's products, including the smell (which some find to be problematic). This cushion doesn't have that #hanbang smell, but there is a light scent, which is difficult to describe. I use #21 (and #13 in winter), and the coverage is very nice. It's a little too yellow for me, but I can pull it off if I use my #beautyblender. I'd say it offers light to medium coverage and has never gotten cakey.
Chanda K.
Phoenix, AZ
OK so the price point on this cushion is a touch high, but remember that you get a second refill cushion for the price. Why do I love it? Here's a few reasons: Pros - Easy to use Thin consistency allows for even application SPF 50 Light coverage but is buildable Comes in 3 shades, #25 is the darkest. Comes with a refill cushion included in the price Cons - $$$. This is a pricey BB Dewy finish is not everyone's cup of tea Definite yellow undertones With the summer heat fast approaching I've been looking for a light weight BB that gives decent coverage without that full coverage look. This product gives a nice dewy finish that is perfect for the summer time but without looking slick. It works well with my oily skin, keeping the shine to only that dewy glow and doesn't slide off in 100 degree heat! Also since many Korean BB's tend to cater to a fairer skin tone this one is a gem with shade #25 that is more suitable to those of us with medium skin tones.
Valeria W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
It is the best cushion I've ever used!! like really I couldn't find anything that's better than this! it's so light and smooth
Jennifer D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the packaging but found there is not enough coverage from using the application sponge/pad. Its a little better using my fingers but I still prefer NARS & GARNIER BB creams from a tube - with my fingers or a brush.
Emily B.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
I expected, because it is a cushion foundation, to be light coverage but whoa was I mistaken. It’s a high medium coverage and ultra blend-able with an extremely natural looking finish. It leaves a beautiful satin look to the skin with no cake. And it’s way easier for travel and on the go use than to bring a liquid foundation bottle. This will be a repurchase for me 100% especially because the compact can be reused, which I love. • I would say the only downfall is there is only about 6ish shades but it is a k-beauty brand and (I feel) it is fairly normal to see. Although I would love to see a larger shade range in the future because this formula is wonderful.
Naomie V.
Youngsville, LA
Purchased at: Beautylish
I bought this product with my own money from beautyLish and did not receive it free or for promotional purposes. First I have to say it is the best cushion foundation that I’ve used but I am so frustrated because you cannot buy additional applicators you could only buy the cushions and to me that does not make sense I don’t want to use an old dirty applicator with a brand new cushion! And word of warning all of the Sulwhasoo applicators on Amazon and other sites are fake
Ask a question to the Influenster community...