Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+

by Sulwhasoo

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ DetailsMultifunction Cushion Compact for Long-Lasting Coverage & a Flawless Finish. A fresh, lightweight cushion foundation that delivers long-lasting coverage for a naturally flawless complexion. Each compact comes with a full size refill. Sulwhasoo's own Jaumdan herbal blend water hydrates and lifts the skin with antioxidant benefits. Apricot Kernel Oil works to promote collage formation-improving skin elasticity and resilience. Unique flexible film-fixing polymer formula creates an easy-wear texture that camouflages imperfections with a flawless finish for 12 hours. SPF 50+ protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Convenient compact & puff applicator cools and soothes the skin upon contact. Usage: Press the puff into the cushion firmly, then use a stamping technique to apply to the skin. Use daily in the morning after skincare as the makeup coverage step. Color: SHADE 23. Material: Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+.

Does this dry out quickly?
How much is the coverage ?
What color should I get if I’m NC15-20 in Mac?
Start your review of Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+!
Brighton, MA
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
Texture: a light watery foundation Smell: the smell is light and some people might think it smells like herbal medicine but I wasn't bothered with the smell What I love: ⁃ it provides a medium coverage - it has SPF 50 to protect your skin from the sun - it makes my skin look dewy - it stays all day with primer and i feel it moisturize my face as well What I don't love: ⁃ not sure if the product is clean meaning free from parabens and etc - the cushion provides an even application for your sponge to your skin but sometimes is annoying because you don't know how much foundation the product actually have Overall: It was my holy grail foundation for so long but since I am switching to cleaner ingredients or organic ingredients I stop using this. But if they produce an organic version of this without a doubt I will buy them right away!
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
I expected, because it is a cushion foundation, to be light coverage but whoa was I mistaken. It’s a high medium coverage and ultra blend-able with an extremely natural looking finish. It leaves a beautiful satin look to the skin with no cake. And it’s way easier for travel and on the go use than to bring a liquid foundation bottle. This will be a repurchase for me 100% especially because the compact can be reused, which I love. • I would say the only downfall is there is only about 6ish shades but it is a k-beauty brand and (I feel) it is fairly normal to see. Although I would love to see a larger shade range in the future because this formula is wonderful.
Berkeley, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
This is my go-to everyday foundation — I really like it because you can build coverage on it, plus it’s super breathable AND lasts all day. Even though it’s on the pricier side, each purchase comes with a refill cushion. I like this more than the subsidiary Amore Pacific Sun Protection Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ because this has higher SPF and I’ve found that the Sulwhasoo cushion matches my personal skin tone better. Also, in comparison to the Amore Pacific cushion, the packaging is lots more beautiful and makes me feel like I’m using a true luxury product.
Las Vegas , NV
Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ uploaded by Attaya L.
I have light skin with yellow undertone. Sulwhasoo perfect cushion is good match for me. I used color 23. It’s medium coverage with spf 50+ . I find it a bit glowing more than I want to but, it’s ok. No brake out or allergy for me. I prefer matte or natural look foundation since I have combination skin. The cushion is good for carry in my purse and easy for touch up. The case is really cute though.
College Park, MD
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
Best cushion foundation for dry skin (period. ) yeah. I’m a lazy person, cushion foundation is great for me, easy simple on the go ready. I tried dozens of cushion foundation from Korean brand to French brand s. This one is the best for my skin. It light weight, light to medium build able coverage, and has spf50. Yes it gets everything for a daily look. Highly recommend it.
Youngsville, LA
Purchased at: Beautylish
I bought this product with my own money from beautyLish and did not receive it free or for promotional purposes. First I have to say it is the best cushion foundation that I’ve used but I am so frustrated because you cannot buy additional applicators you could only buy the cushions and to me that does not make sense I don’t want to use an old dirty applicator with a brand new cushion! And word of warning all of the Sulwhasoo applicators on Amazon and other sites are fake
Harvey, LA
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
I absolutely fell in love with this foundation! I love everything about it! It’s hydrating and glowy, it goes on great with the cushion applicator it comes with. The best part is that it has amazing coverage with SPF 50+ I also love how the cushion applicator does NOT soak up ANY of the product. It’s like magic! I have combination skin and this went on and blended like a dream. It feels so light on my skin but the coverage is amazing! Most cushion foundations have light coverage and they are more for just evening you skin tone instead of covering imperfections. It doesn’t settle into fine lines either. It’s literally the product I’ve been waiting for and I know it cane out years ago but I’m just learning about cushion foundations and I prayed that I chose the right one after watching tons of reviews comparing different brands but I sure did choose the right one for me!!! I also love how you don’t need much product the way you apply it is by pressing on the little sponge with your cushion applicator and then patting it on your face. I only had to press 2 times to get the desired medium to full coverage that I wanted. It’s phenomenal and it comes with a refill! Can you believe that?!! So if you want light coverage, 1 dunk into the cushion will definitely be enough. I’m so happy with this purchase. I will definitely continue to buy this product! I highly recommend. I paid $65 for this and I believe that’s a fair price because it comes with a refill! The pictures of me have no filter for reviewing purposes. In the black shirt, I was going for a natural look so I only used 1 dunk into the cushion and it covered my entire face. The other picture, I used 2 dunks and I got a flawless full coverage. Also, I have 2 because I initially ordered the wrong color so I order a replacement (the bottom one with the special designs) and it’s a perfect match. The colors run pretty light so I would definitely order 2 just in case. The picture in the black shirt is my correct color (No. 23) and the picture in the pink shirt with my hair down is my wrong color, it was too light (No. 15) the special edition one is the same price as the regular one on the Sulwhasoo website.
La Canada Flt, CA
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
I looove this foundation. It's like a mix between a liquid and a powder. It leaves my skin dewy and it feels very light. It provides just enough coverage without looking too cakey. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
San Francisco, CA
Quick and seamless application and a good medium coverage. Dries down to a semi-matte finish. It has their signature scent. The spf is good for reapplication throughout the day. It’s always best to use a separate sunscreen under foundation.
Review for: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+
This is pricey, but the ingredients are nice, especially in sunny Florida. The finish is a satin matte, and the product is surprisingly medium coverage on me. They should really expand their shade range.?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...