BY SULWHASOO

Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil gently removes makeup residue and skin impurities with a formula that spreads smoothly over skin. White birch promotes the skin's natural circulation and turnover cycle to restore a healthy glow. It's delicate enough to be used around the eye and lip area. How to use: Apply to a cotton round and rub over your face to remove makeup and dirt. Follow with your cleanser. Brand: SULWHASOO. Style Name: Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil. Style Number: 1048115. Available in stores. see more...

Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
As far as oil cleansers go, I have just a few expectations: good slip,
nice emulsification, and a pretty smell. This one fulfills all of those
for me and then some. I wear full makeup every day, but I use Bifesta
makeup remover to take off my eye makeup. That means that I really use
the oil cleanser to break down my foundation and underlying sunscreen.
Sulwhasoo's oil has great slip and works well when oil massaging, but
it's the smell that keeps me coming back. I tend to huff it deeply
because it has a bit of a eucalyptus smell that makes me weak in the
knees. It rinses really well, too, which isn't necessarily a deal
breaker since I always double cleanse. The only other oil cleanser that I
truly enjoy is from illi, but it's a little thicker and has a floral
scent instead. This will continue to be my go-to oil cleanser as long as
they leave the formula alone.
Virginia J.
Denver
I was hesitant to try an oil cleanser because I have a sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts but I gave it a go and am so happy I did. It was really weird for me to rub oil on my face but the scent is very pleasant and it breaks down into a regular cleanser texture once you add water. This stuff somehow strips ALL my makeup off without being drying. I follow it with the foam cleanser. I've seen a noticeable difference in my pores since using this. Never going without this cleanser again.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
This stuff smells funny, not in a bad way though. It also feels slightly tingly and refreshing, takes off 85% of my makeup off at night, so I have to double cleanse. I do that anyway so it’s not a big deal. Doesn’t dry my skin out and leaves it nice and clean, but not squeaky clean
Dian A.
88 LORONG MARICAN RESIDENCES 88,#05-03 417297 Singapore
Thisboil cleansing is turn into a milk if touch with water. It leaves no residue, after clean i can feel my skin soft and more brighter. The packaging are nice with simple. Would definitely recommended for anyone looking a cleansing oil. It doesn’t irritated or cause an allergic to my skin.
Mei Z.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is my go to cleansing oil when it comes to removing makeup. It’s so gentle, smells nice, leaving skin soft and beautiful!
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice 🤔🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Miriam B.