BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSulwhasoo
First Care Activating Sheet Mask

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask

by Sulwhasoo

An intensive, glow-boosting sheet mask that hydrates skin with antioxidant-rich green tea, soothing honey, and JAUM Balancing Complex™. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Mask Highlighted Ingredients: - JAUM Balancing Complex™: A powerhouse herbal blend that replenishes essential moisture for smooth, hydrated, and well-balanced skin.

Start your review of Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask!
Aya Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask uploaded by Aya Y.
The results of this mask was a little disappointing but maybe- Like my experience with men- my hopes might have been too high. I made a #beautyhaul from korea and bought a 5 pack of these masks on sale. I love a few items from this luxury k beauty line so I figure I couldn’t go wrong with a mask containing their best selling serum/essence. It surely feels like luxury opening this silky packet and taking out a mesh-backed mask soaked in a thick rich essence. The essence is slightly yellow in color, smells like the iconic hanbang (asian herbal) scent and is loaded with floral and herb extracts to hydrate, nourish and calm skin. The sheet itself is a pulpy cotton paper with just a little stretch and didn’t form well to my skin... it left fold marks when I removed it and I had to keep patting it close to my skin because it kept lifting- but maybe that’s my face. There was also barely any essence left over in the packet. Once done, my skin felt a little oily from all the nourishment and took some time and my other skincare steps to feel less tacky. The next morning, the essence was still doing it’s job and the balmy temperatures in my overheated apartment didn’t stand a chance against this essence. My cotton puff was a little yellow when I cleansees my skin in the morning so beware of that if you are brave enough to use white sheets. All in all, I’d use this again but when I wanna mask fancy-like, I’ll stick to the ultra bougie Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Creamy Mask.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask uploaded by Tong O.
This mask has nice herbs like licorice root extract that do calming, honey that provide hydration and moisture. Nice mask asking cleansing.
Marie M.
Bronx, NY
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask uploaded by Marie M.
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask uploaded by Marie M.
This was an amazing mask @sulwhasoo.us . My face felt so refreshed and supple afterwards. Sometimes a girl needs some extra pampering . Thank you @sulwhasoo.us . Even though this mask is on the pricey side . It is totally worth it
Alexandra A.
This spa-quality mask is full of botanicals that energize and revitalize the skin. I use this as an extra special treat when my skin needs a boost. It really plumps the skin and makes it glow.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask uploaded by Mary F.
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask uploaded by Mary F.
sulwhasoo First Care Activating Mask Worked wonders for my skin. It contains a very light weight essence similar to the consistency of a toner. The contents immediately saturated my skin and left my skin feeling very hydrated and refreshed. My skin was left looking more bright and radiant almost as if my skin had gotten a total reboot. The contents absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and doesn’t leave any kind of sticky feeling to my skin. In my opinion this mask is great for all skin types and really does provide results. Their are also some pretty awesome ingredients in this mask. Some that stood out for me were licorice root, honey, and camellia leaf extract. The sheet mask itself has a nice quality feel and is designed with holes all through the sheet mask to help with better absorption. This brand is more on the lines of luxury skincare but most certainly delivers. I love it ❤️💯❤️💯❤️
Jane B.
Mendota Hts, MN
I received this in a beauty box, so to be clear I have only utilized two of the masks. I only use sheet masks on special occasions, as i find it really makes the skin moisturized temporarily. I would repurchase this to use on special occasion days, but not to include into my daily routine.
Elizabeth N.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: AMOREPACIFIC
I love the Sulhwasoo masks because the mask is very moisturizing and does not leave any stickiness or greasiness on the face. The moisture sinks right into face without any unpleasant feeling to the face.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I had the pleasure of trying one of these masks earlier this year when a friend received it in her Beautylish Lucky Box and gifted it to me. I tried explaining that she should keep it for herself, but she insisted on giving it to me anyway. Lucky me! I've been using Sulwhasoo's FCAS for over a year consistently, and this mask actually shocked me to no end. There was a crazy amount of essence in the package. So much so that I kept it sealed with a binder clip and used it over the course of three mornings. That alone would make it worthy of stocking for road trips and quick weekends where space is at a premium. As for the results, that "lit-from-within glow" promise was spot on. The mask stayed damp for well over an hour, and my skin was so plump and dewy after using it that I wished I'd used it in the morning instead of right before bed. My skin was company-worthy with no need for makeup. If you decide to buy these, wear that baby until it stops feeling comfortable. You won't want to miss out on the benefits of a mask this yummy.
myra H.
1,100 reviews
I purchased this mask as part of a set and was excited to try it because it's one of the most expensive I've tried (I normally try not to spend more than a couple of dollars for a sheet mask). The mask sits well on the skin and isn't dripping in serum like some tend to be, which makes it less messy to take out of the package and put on. You wear it for about 20 minutes and feel plump, hydrated skin upon removal. It takes a bit of time to get the excess serum absorbed but in the end it is worth it for how smooth and radiant the skin looks afterward! The effect is even better the next day when you wake up to flawless looking skin. This doesn't happen often unless I go the extra mile with my routine and this mask did that for me without me having to do too many extra steps. Because of the cost I don't think I'd use this often, but when my skin is dry and dull and I can't save it, I'd definitely whip this out to save the day.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I only tried one because it was in my Beautylish lucky bag! It was pretty good! Made my skin glow and look super nourished and radiant! I’ll buy the pack when I’m more stable! A great introduction to the brand