Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion EX uploaded by Antheia N.

BY SULWHASOO

Brand from South Korea: Sulwhasoo see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
This is a beautiful emulsion from sulwhasoo, it adds light weight moisture to my skin care routine. It works beautifully as a non-greasy day time moisturizer to smooth the skin and give me that dewy youthful glow. It also lends itself well as a first moisturizer to my night care routine. It smells herbacious, earthy and clean. This product along with some others from sulwhasoo have made huge changes in my skin over 2 weeks. My dry skin isn't acting like dry skin anymore, I couldn't be more delighted with these products.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
I got a sample of this from an aritaum store and it got me hooked. I bought the full size and use it with the balancing water. I think it's worth it since it lasts me a long time and prevents my breakouts!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Jennifer L.
Cambridge
I have been using this for 5 years. It's great! I have no reaction to it and my skin is sensitive. It moisturizes good and I love the natural ingredients. I use it with other Sulwashoo skincare products