Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream

by Sulwhasoo

A revitalizing concentrated eye cream Contains exclusive Hydroponic Ginseng to cool down heat that causes dryness Restores blood circulation & improves skin's elasticity Refines, enhances & hydrates skin around the eyes Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines Can also be used on the eyelids Unveils a firmer, softer, smoother, more vibrant & younger looking eye area

Is the scent of the product overbearing? Does the scent mellow down after application?
Start your review of Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream!
Jessica L.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is, so far, the best eye cream I have tried! My eyes had been so dry and flaky lately that I was super desperate for an extremely hydrating eye cream. This did not disappoint! Although it's expensive, in my opinion it is definitely worth the money. The texture is a thick cream (so those who are prone to milia around their eyes beware), but to me it's perfect. The dryness under my eyes had dramatically improved in two days of usage. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Aim C.
California
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Aim C.
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream I can’t say enough. I received a sample and immediately purchased the $180 full size! Prepare a ginseng and tea scented experience, with results!!
Anna P.
Cary, NC
This renewing eye cream has helped so much with my under eye bags and darkness and puffiness. After trying several products, I may like this one the best!
Lua S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This cream is wonderful. Easy to spread without leaving oily skin. It yields a lot. It leaves my skin refreshed and radiant. Decrease the fine lines.
ellen M.
Phoenix, AZ
I would give this 7 stars if I could. I have used this for several years and it is my favorite eye cream. I think it has slowed the aging process around my eyes. I love the fact that cosmetic spatulas are provided to prevent contamination.
belma S.
Boise, ID
WOW! this is a great eye cream! My first and foremost concerns was whether it was sensitive enough for my skin, and it was! I did not make my eyes water and it didn't cause any breakouts. It applied nicely and it made my puffiness go away almost instantly. This product is worth the money.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
Holy cow! This is my new HG night eye cream. It has that great hanbang scent and a lush texture. I buy samples from eBay, and it works better than any night eye cream I've ever used. At $150+, I won't be buying the jar, but I'll buy samples until they stop making them. #kbeauty #hanbang
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
Soooo expensive! But worth it if you can afford it! A friend gave me a sample size. It IMMEDIATELY lessened the look of my fine lines!!! I wish it was less expensive! Smooth and gentle! Smells herbal, but not bad. Its AMAZING
Blythe D.
I should start out by saying that I thought eye cream was a bit of a scam for years.  Yes the skin just beneath our eyes is thinner and more delicate, but the idea that it needed a special cream more than my facial moisturizer seemed like a bit of a farce.

I've since come around (obviously) and, after trying a TON of different options, I have to say that this eye cream is a miracle.  It is outrageously expensive, but a very little goes a very long way and it works wonders.  It has helped fade my undereye circles and it really keeps the skin beneath my eyes very plump and hydrated.  It just works so well.

This is a very thick cream and isn't greasy or slippy at all.  It also has a very strong gingseng scent, which might be off-putting to some people (though, true be told, I've come to love it).  It absorbs super well and lasts all day.

Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,834 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
The refreshing natural Ginseng fragrance is the first to stimulate your senses upon opening. I really love the smell. This ingredient is agreeing with my skin- making it feel taut and tightened every morning after waking with this treating facial areas overnight. This is a product that feels like a real deal strong ingredient formula for anti-aging skin care results. Sulwhasoo is vastly becoming my favorite K beauty brand. I highly recommend this refreshing eye cream. I also love the facial cream in this same formulation- Ginseng. ❤