Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream

by Sulwhasoo

A powerful moisturizer for all skin types Formulated with Korean medicinal extracts from angelica cnidium officinale & morus alba Stabilized by Korean medicinal processing technology Effectively brings in Yin energy to your skin Leaves skin smooth radiant & better-toned

This product is very expensive, do you think it’s worth the price. And is it good for combination skin. Is there a good knock off for this product ?
How can I buy the sample?
Has anyone tried Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream? Worth the investment? KIEHL'S Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream seems very similar in terms of ingredients...
Start your review of Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream!
Martinsville, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Woah the smell. I am still trying to figure out what the smell is. Carrots maybe? I do enjoy the texture and the way my skin feels after using but the scent is so overwhelming and not in a good way.
Youngsville, LA
Purchased at: Beautylish
The absolute best eye cream I have ever used. I absolutely love hangbang products and only wish this one was more affordable. I buy samples and use those - the product is over $200 and that it too expensive for me regardless of how great it works.
When I first used it, it moisturized my dry face really well. As time went on, it wasn’t helping my dry skin and my cheeks would be red like all the time. Not sure if it’s because of the retinol in the cream but decided to stop using it and started using a natural cream which helped.
Columbia, MD
A luxury product - I only use this when I need to give my skin extra care but usually I don't need it. It is very refreshing and definitely moisturizes very well!
Cambria, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I adore this cream. The price is high end but it’s totally worth it. Ginseng gives energy and help with dullness on skin. My skin stays hydrated for good time after using this cream. They have mini size too.
Fantastic moisturizer. Honestly, I love a lot of their ginseng line. This might be a little too much if you have very oily skin. However, if you are a combination or dry I think this would be fine. It is very rich! Leaves you glowing!
Studio City, CA
This is the thickest cream I have ever tried but doesn’t feel heavy or clogging pores. Is it possible? Yes!! I used it over night and my skin loved it next morning. I would not recommend applying it in the morning before the makeup though.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is one of the most luxurious things on the planet and I need it so badly. I absolutely love the smell of the ginseng and it’s such a velvety smooth cream that leaves your skin baby soft.
San Francisco , CA
Pretty heavy seal over other lighter serums and toners. I would buy again. I need to use only at night because it is pretty heavy and will make you shiny. Smells like herbal hanbang.
W Bloomfield, MI
I’ve been using Amore Pacifica for years. Recently discover their “sister” Line. I’m obsessed. Not only does this make my skin look and feel amazing but it smells absolutely divine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Naomie V. • 4 months ago
I absolutely LOVE everything about this face and eye cream but don’t like the price. I buy samples from a reputable eBay seller for about a 1/10 of what I would pay for a jar from a retailer.