Sulwhasoo Capsulized Ginseng Fortifying Serum

by Sulwhasoo

- DAY/NIGHT : DAY/NIGHT - Type : All Skin Type * Anti-wrinkle Functional Cosmetics Use after Essential Balancing Water(toner) every morning and evening. Pump a small amount to spread over your face. Then gently wrap your face with your palms for better...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sulwhasoo Capsulized Ginseng Fortifying Serum!
Harrison Twp, MI
I am a huge Sulwhasoo fan and have used a number of their products in the past with no irritation. But for $92, this emulsion left my skin with red irritated breakouts along the hairline and on my nose. I honestly believe it is due to the glycerin in it- which is not a great ingredient for people who have ultra sensitive skin. On top of that, the high price tag and smell leaves me less than satisfied. (Think Ponds cold cream meets an aloe plant). I will stick to the brightening line which is has given me superb results. So happy with how wonderfully helpful Beautylish is with returns and shipping!!!
Lk Arrowhead, CA
As a fan of all things Sulwhasoo, I had high hopes for this product. I know a lot of people love it, but I don't find it especially helpful. The ginseng smell dissipates quickly, and the serum dries down within a few minutes. After two months' use, I didn't notice any real difference in my skin, though. I greatly prefer Sulwhasoo's Timetreasure serum because of its creamy texture, so most of my dissatisfaction is tactile.
my favorite serum. red ginseng is a proven anti-aging, skin-repairing ingredient, and that's exactly what this serum does. best when layered under Sulwhasoo concentrated ginseng cream. you'll look like you're wearing foundation the next day. over time, I've totally given up wearing foundation at all!
Fort Walton Beach
Purchased at: Sulwhasoo
I got a few sulwhasoo products, and this is the only one that stayed on my desk. This is an extra product and not a necessity, but it sits well on skin under sunscreen, decreases shine, and moisturizes. I have oily skin and did not notice an increase in oil during the day. A daytime serum, not heavy enough for night.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoy this enough that I am on my second bottle. It is a part of my daily skincare process. I do consider it a luxury item and if I need to tighten the financial belt this is a step I feel I can cut but if you can swing it, it's worth it.
W Bloomfield, MI
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
From the smell to the way it applied and sets into your skin is just divine! I wake up on the morning and my skin looks revived and feels so soft. I have oily/combo sensitive skin that’s prone to break outs. This works for me!
Thornton, CO
Love this product - it does smell very strongly of ginseng, but after using it for about three months I've seen great results in the texture and tone of my skin. A little goes a long way.
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Long Beach, CA
I like this serum I love the fact that the ingredients are natural. My main set back is that this product is expensive. I purchased it at Nordstrom.
Corona, CA
I use this often as one my treatment serums. It has a pleasant scent and never feels heavy. I am not dissatisfied with this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...