BY SULWHASOO

- DAY/NIGHT : DAY/NIGHT - Type : All Skin Type * Anti-wrinkle Functional Cosmetics Use after Essential Balancing Water(toner) every morning and evening. Pump a small amount to spread over your face. Then gently wrap your face with your palms for better... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha E.
Fort Walton Beach
Purchased at: Sulwhasoo
Review for: Sulwhasoo Capsulized Ginseng Fortifying Serum 35ml/1.2oz more...
I got a few sulwhasoo products, and this is the only one that stayed on my desk. This is an extra product and not a necessity, but it sits well on skin under sunscreen, decreases shine, and moisturizes. I have oily skin and did not notice an increase in oil during the day. A daytime serum, not heavy enough for night.
Chavaleh C.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoy this enough that I am on my second bottle. It is a part of my daily skincare process. I do consider it a luxury item and if I need to tighten the financial belt this is a step I feel I can cut but if you can swing it, it's worth it.
Virginia J.
Denver
Love this product - it does smell very strongly of ginseng, but after using it for about three months I've seen great results in the texture and tone of my skin. A little goes a long way.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Katresa P.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Sulwhasoo Capsulized Ginseng Fortifying Serum more...
I like this serum I love the fact that the ingredients are natural. My main set back is that this product is expensive. I purchased it at Nordstrom.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Review for: Sulwhasoo Capsulized Ginseng Fortifying Serum more...
I use this often as one my treatment serums. It has a pleasant scent and never feels heavy. I am not dissatisfied with this product
little m.
Canada
This is an amazing product. It wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin and really made my skin clear and soft. It doesn't have the best smell as it's ginseng but honestly the product is so worth it.
Coco E.
It is a must to put on right before your creams. It feels really nice on your skin and helps with moisture and anti-aging. Yes, it is expensive, but I think it is worth it. My skin looks brighter, tighter and more moisturized. I would recommend this.
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
This makes your skin super soft and smooth. It's really small but works really well. However it is super expensive.
Roya A.
Toronto, ON
This product is really pricey but it's honestly amazing. My skin has never been so clear and radiant. You only need a pump or two and should press the product into the skin to gently break the capsules.
Miriam B.