Sulwhasoo

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This lightweight gel-cream applies smoothly and feels rich without clogging the pores or milia. I've I enjoyed this between winter and spring as a great transition cream. None sticky and my skin absorbs this product easily.
5 / 5
I love the feel of this product and I think that it is worth the price if you are a skincare snob like me hehe. The smell might be a little be overpowering for people with sensitive noses, but overall I think that I would recommend and buy this product again when I run out
5 / 5
I’m currently using bloomstay full set from Sulwahsoo during summer. As summer in Australia is hot and I’m mostly sweating a lot and I noticed if I’m using a thicker skincare like moisturizing perfection range my skin will have a break out. Bloomstay sulwahsoo have a flower and fresh scent suitable for someone who want to use Sulwahsoo but doesn’t like ginseng smell. One more thing I like about bloomstay is that the serum and the eye cream is in gel based, when applying I feel like gel based are more cooling and easily absorb.