BY SULTRA

Create come- hither waves or smooth, dangerously straight locks with The Sultra Wicked Wave & Straight Iron. Japanese Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology provides constant, even heat for the ultimate in long-lasting, sexy waves and straight styles. Your inner beauty fiend will find pleasure in all of the sinful styles available at your finger tips, but your conscience will delight knowing that your hair will be protected all the while. What else you need to know: Flexible, 1-inch plates. Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology. Univseral Voltage. Optimal. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ami J.
Ami J.
I would love to try this straight iron! I have one now that is just not of great quality for what I paid for it and does not straighten my curly hair to my liking. It's very frustrating when I have to go over each section of hair three times to get it straight!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Been having this for years and it still very Good I love it never had to buy another one after this one. Good conch ion supper effective I live to use it! I finish fast
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
This works really well for me! I don't have really curly hair or anything but it's really damaged from bleaching it and this doesn't do too much more damage.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works great. Love to straighten my hair and it doesn't really fry it like the others
Janet O.
Janet O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works ok. But I have very curly hair and it didn't straighten my hair completely.
marimal b.
marimal b.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works amazing for me i really makes my hair hair straight i really like this
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA
I have natural curly hair and I am always looking for the best flat irons and based on the other reviews this is the go to product.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to use heats up fast so it's healthier for your hair! Straightens and curls! Leaves hair absolutely beautiful
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Omg I so love this thing . It is easy to use and you will look good using it .
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
Heats really quickly and works great on any hair type. Thick, thin, curly, or straight. Best I've ever used and I've even seen it in hair salons!
Kris L.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this work better than the Paul Mitchell ion smooth?
Fanny P.
Fanny P.
Old Bridge, NJ
I want to try this product but don't want to spend the money it is not going to work