BY SULTRA

The Seductress Curl, Wave & Straight Iron mends the hair with Japanese Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology provides constant, even heat for the ultimate in long-lasting curls, sexy waves, and straight styles. Protect your hair from heat damage while creating long-lasting soft curls, sexy waves, and shiny straight styles. 3 temperature settings for fine , normal or thick hair. Kyocera® Ceramic Technology provides constant, even heat that repairs the hair with Infrared rays while you style. What else you need to know: Flexible, 1-inch plates. Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology. see more...

Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quite an amazing straightener/curler!! I thought I loved my Chi straightener ....until I didn't anymore. Fell in love with my girlfriends Sultra and enough said! Great price for the quality product you get.
Lama A.
Lama A.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was nice for a couple of weeks but started to brake down and pull one strand of hair( and I do have curly hair)
Nina
Nina
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hair straightener but don't actually use it as much as I should for the price. It's a little overpriced but I found it at tj maxx for a deal. I already have straight hair though so it works like a charm
Sara C.
Sara C.
Creekside, PA
This leaves my hair with flawless curls every time. I actually like using a flat iron to make my curls better than using an actual curling iron and this does the job so well!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing tool that can be used to straighten, curl and wave your hair. It heats up in less than a minute so it's great for when I am in a hurry. The plates are made of outstanding quality and doesn't snag or tug my hair. They stay consistently hot. I love the three temperature settings so not only do I use this on my own hair, I use it on my friends too since it works for their hair too! I love to use this to make my long hair straight or give it some soft curls. I have nothing but great things to say about this iron. I would suggest looking into purchasing one for yourself if you are looking for a tool that can achieve many looks and want high quality.
pamela c.
pamela c.
I had read many reviews on this product.Specially because i was not gonna waste $210 just to try it out. But of course I had to watch kandee johnson`s video and i went ahead and bought it. I did get it at a cheaper price at folica.com..but it is defenetly worth the price. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking very silky. And not thin at all. I have straight hair so of course i had to try it out with waves and curls to see how long it lasted and that wont be a problem at all. It has three temperature settings. Fine, normal, and thick hair. I have normal type of hair and i honestly don't know why in some reviews some girls were complaining that it wasn't enough heat. I'm not using the highest setting and its perfect heat for my hair and does better curls than other flat irons i have used. That being said.. Since it isn't using so much heat it isn't damaging your hair as much. i know I'm all over the place in my review but i just love this flat iron!!!!! Now i just have to see how long it will last me. I will keep you guys updated but for now i wouldn't change it for the world!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Lindenhurst, NY
I will never regret spending almost $200 for this iron. It is the best iron I've ever used. it has floating plates that won't tug at your hair. It has 3 heat settings and it heats up relatively quickly. A review I found on youtube said it heats up in 6 seconds. I wouldn't say it heats up in 6 but I've had days where it only took around 10 seconds to heat up and others where it took around 20. It's still pretty fast though. It does have auto shut off which is a great feature for those days where nothing seems to be going right and you're forgetting everything. It turns off after half an hour if you don't use it. It comes with a mat that keeps whatever's under the straightener from burning. I haven't tried curling or waving my hair with this yet but I've seen videos of people who've done it and it comes out gorgeous. I personally can't vouch for that though. It has cut the time it used to take to straighten my hair in half. I have wavy hair that can be really stubborn. It leaves my hair so straight and smooth. This straightener with a combination of some good hair products will leave your hair so silky and gorgeous. If you're debating if you want to spend the money on this iron, I say go for it. You won't regret it.
Jana W.
Jana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent straightener heats up super fast and hair glides between plates very easily
Amber N.
Amber N.
Calgary
Really amazing ! I have crazy hair and this just glides right through, without being at the highest temp!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
I have thick coarse hair, how does the sultra stand up to that? Will it leave my hair smelling burnt?
Noemi E.
Noemi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this strain your hair also?