BY SULTRA

Ceramic Technology and Evenly Heated Plates Mend the hair and create polished straight styles with just a single pass through your hair. Laser straight, silky soft, smooth as glass. Create the perfect long-lasting straight styles. Constant, even 370°F from ceramic plates smooth your hair from root to tip while Infrared rays mend the hair while you style. Single-pass technology reduces heat damage and styling time No-tangle, 9ft swivel cord Auto Shut Off safety feature if left unattended for 30 minutes Durable design & 2-year warranty for long-lasting use Complimentary Iron Pad keeps your iron safe when traveling and countertops safe from heat ; 110-230V, 50/60Hz, 35W Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.   see more...

Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Works great. Love my straightener. Can't leave home without it. Good product. Can even use to curl once you practice with it. Great temperature. Stays hot and works well.
Jonielle N.
Norcross, GA
I've had this straightener for a while..
At first i liked it and i wear weaves alot textured so I don't straighten my hair a lot... the install I have I needed to do something with it and it wasn't looking too full of life so I use the straightener to straighten it and it came out looking awesome shiny and straight and it didn't take long to do so nevertheless now I love it
stephanie m.
West Islip, NY
Ok but nothing special. I like how it has a high temperature but I didn't notice any difference in shine to my hair.
RAQUEL C.
TORONTO, ON
Does this product does a good job strengthen hair