BY SULTRA

All of our bombshells come with this styling glove to help protect fingers from heat when styling. But if you've lost or damaged your bombshell styling glove or need an additional styling glove, then look no further. see more...

Agustina G.
I find it so uncomfortable to do my hair with this glove on. I burned my hand anyway several times. Not worth it
Correye A.
Gotta have the glove so I don't burn my hands. My hair gets really hot and I can't do it without these gloves
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
The bombshell styling glove is highly recommended for new users. Saved me plenty of time from burning myself
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Doesn’t work ! It sucks and I still got burnt . So no from me not worth the price and time
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
You guys really need this if you want to protect your beautiful hands from heat I love it.
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
This product works good at keeping my hand protected from the hear. Good quality material.
Jennifer R.
The bombshell styling glove is a must have! Save your digits ladies and get these gloves!
Catherine T.
It came with the curling wand that I bought. It does protect your hand , and there is nothing much more. It feels cheap.
Laura M.
Santo Domingo, D.N
Honestamente, no es muy buena que digamos, lo he usado para trabajar pero igual me quemo, a lo mejor necesito práctica
Leya B.
Toronto
Not a fan, found it easier to use it without the glove! If you burn yourself a lot it would be good for you!

Amazon