BeautyHair Styling ToolsSultra
The Bombshell Oval Rod Curling Iron

Sultra The Bombshell Oval Rod Curling Iron

by Sultra

With a unique oval-shaped barrel, The Bombshell Oval creates bouncy, retro zigzag curls with a modern twist plus tons of root volume. Revolutionary Japanese Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology mends hair during the styling process with infrared rays and is perfect for color-treated, dry or damaged hair. The Bombshell Oval locks in your look with even 360 degree F heat, which styles tresses in a flash without the unwanted lines created by traditional curling irons. What else you need to know: Unique, oval-shaped ceramic-coated barrel. Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology. Univseral Volt.

I Want to try this! I’ve been using my regular curling iron to get the same type of curl and wave but it never turns out right!! Is a wand and a curling iron each made for specific types of curls?
What is the best product for stretching curls?
I have very thick, long naturally curly hair that tends to be more frizzy than curly, hence the use of several styling tools to get the desired look. Will this Sultra The Bombshell Oval Rod Curling Iron help to eliminate the frizz while still giving me bouncy defined curls? And do the curls hold throughout the day?
Start your review of Sultra The Bombshell Oval Rod Curling Iron!
Mekayla K.
Hands-down the best one I’ve ever used thus far. I purchased this at TJ Maxx for I believe $55. It is the best temperature and width For beachy waves. I take this everywhere I go and it has never failed me. I tell all of my friends and family about this one.
heavenonearth V.
Love this for wavier curls. Usually I will alternate between this wand and the 1.5 bombshell for extra dimension and morning after curls.
The she sqad S.
I like this alot! The curls it creates are perfect! I have thick hair and curling it can be a hour long process this speeds that up, while giving me results that look as if i just came from the salon!
Sarah P.
Billings , MT
It's a great product and easy to use. I always keep it in the house if I need it. It's not too expensive either.
Alicia D.
Manhasset, NY
Sultra The Bombshell Oval Rod Curling Iron uploaded by Alicia D.
I will never purchase another curling iron from a different company. This iron does wonders. It may just be my hair, but I don’t even need to use hairspray with this iron. The waves are gorgeous and add a lot of volume. It’s also very easy to use.
Victoria R.
Love the thickness of the wand here, and the curls it make are so big and red carpet, and I absolutely love this product
Tanya K.
Campobello, SC
Makes the curls way to big and almost not their great if you like the almost straight look with the little wave at the bottom
Mirelis R.
Winter Park, FL
I love this curling iron tbh! Its not too pricey so that's a plus. I recommend you apply heat protectant to your hair before using it. My hair type is super, super curly and I love the finish product.
Sarai A.
Idk why but this curling iron is my go to! It leaves my hair so nicely tamed and it lasts all day.
Zarielle A.
Omg this curling iron is amazingggggg it works so well when I flat iron my hair and the curl it with the iron. It doesn't over heat or "burn" hair either. It most definitely keeps hair silky and shiny after use.