BY SULTRA

With Sultra s exclusive No-Slip ThermaGrip™ Tapered Barrel, The Bombshell Cone creates luxurious loose waves that transition into tight curls. Revolutionary Japanese Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology mends hair during the styling process with infrared rays and is perfect for color-treated, dry or damaged hair. The Bombshell Cone features an even 360 degree F heated rod barrel that styles tresses in half the time of a traditional "clip" curling iron and without the unwanted lines. What else you need to know: Exclusive ThermaGrip™ Tapered Barrel Technology. Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Liz R.
Las Vegas , nv
Love it. My hair is super straight and it gives my hair a nice look. Highly recommend it and I just love it. My hair never looked that nice before. In my opinion to apply some oil before using iron leaves it way smoother and it makes it work better.
Mariana P.
This product works very well. Maybe is not the best curl iron but it's a good one. I can recommend this product for the beginners on the hair cair and that thing. Really good. It has a good price and it's made by a good material.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I got this a Cosmo Prof and I am satisfied with the purchase.I like the glove that they included with the curling iron itself and it works well to make effortless waves.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
This curling wand heats up quickly and works wonders. I am new to curling wands but I found that it was super easy to use and my hair held the curl all day! Definitely need to work on my technique to get a more uniform curl.
Yulissa C.
I used this toma tons of times and love it. It makes your hair into different styles and wyas which makes you look amazing. I recommend so many times ... I am surprised that it hasn't sold out yet.
Jessie B.
Philadelphia , Pa
I'm obsessed with this curling iron the only one I've been able to use to perfect the perfect beach wave for my hair. Absolutely worth the price always use for a night out and would highly recommend
Yecenia M.
San Fernando, CA
I like this product this helps so much to leave your hair bouncy and looking beautiful all day it gives you those nice curls or wave however you prefer them they do the magic!!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Not a fan takes way to long especially with thicker hair it's a pretty outcome but nothing you can't get with a different curing iron in a fraction of the time