BY SULTRA #96 in Curling Irons

Why do I need the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD?

To get bouncy, long-lasting and sexy ringlet curls!

Why does the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD rock?

ThermaTru™ Ceramic Technology creates constant 380 °F heat and Far Infrared Rays for ¾-inch ringlet curls in half the time of a traditional clip curling iron with no clip lines.

What other features make the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD a must have?

Easy to use | Wrap, Release, Repeat | Universal Voltage | 2-year warranty

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Hands down the best styling tool I have ever used on my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I get perfect curls every time and always get compliments on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It takes less time to curl my whole head and the curls last all day without any hairspray." in 1 review
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
I love this curling wand and I cannot say enough about how awesome it is! It does heat rather quickly and you only need to wrap your hair around it and hold it for a few seconds. I have very thick hair medium length hair that hardly holds a curl when I use other wands but I find when I use this wand my curls stay for days! I highly recommend this!
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I really like my Sultra bombshell. It gives you a great long lasting curl and YouTube has a lot of suggestions on how to change up the type of curl you create. It comes with a glove which is great, but I ordered an extra one from another brand on Amazon. Overall a great quality curling rod, I've had mine for years now!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
I've had many friends who have told me their hair just does not curl. After having them come over and my curling their hair for them they are automatically surprised on how pretty their curls look and for how long these curls will hold without hairspray. It's an awesome curler.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this thing! The fastest curls I have ever gotten. I have very long and thick hair. When I used the clip curlers, it always got stuck to the wand and tangled! This is a dream! I got mine from Sephora and I've had it for 3 years now!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it!!!!! Good thick Barrel with no clip so no creasing!!! Keeps your hair looking silly smooth, not dry! Would recommend! My hair is long but not too thick and it works great for me
Ursula H.
Ursula H.
My hair is naturally straight and its so hard to curl it it doesn't stay but I love the way this wants works
Carly V.
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite curling wands for nice size curls.  This was my first wand for a boudoir shoot. The curls were perfect and the curls stayed.  The wand is on the higher end of the price point.  I use this wand often and for every boudoir shoot.  I would buy this again and I would recommend this to every client.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have owned this for several years and it is the first curling iron/wand that my hair actually holds the curl with...before the most I would get was maybe 2 hours and then back to straight...with this it last days.  Also the process is super fast and I can curl my whole head of long hair in under 10 min.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still the best rod I have found for great waves, I love that it comes with a heat protection glove as well as I am notoriously accident prone and tend to burn myself on many irons. I recommend reading their directions on how to use the rod as you do end up what the best results that way.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this wand for 7+ years and it's absolutely amazing. You can achieve the look of curls or waves depending on how you use it. There is definitely a learning curve if you haven't used a wand before, but it's easy to get used to.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Is it easier to use the wand or to get curl from a straightener where I have less chance of burning myself? Considering the Tyme iron but I can't find any discussions of on here!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Is this product easy to use for people that aren't as good at styling their own hair ?
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Does this product turn off by itself'?
joann m.
joann m.
Redlands, Ca
Can I use this curling iron for very dry hair?
Miooo S.
Miooo S.
Will this create big or small curls? Also, would anyone know of a s similar curling tool to create big curls for a cheaper price?