BY SULTRA

Why do I need the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD?

To get bouncy, long-lasting and sexy ringlet curls!

Why does the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD rock?

ThermaTru™ Ceramic Technology creates constant 380 °F heat and Far Infrared Rays for ¾-inch ringlet curls in half the time of a traditional clip curling iron with no clip lines.

What other features make the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD a must have?

Easy to use | Wrap, Release, Repeat | Universal Voltage | 2-year warranty

• "Hands down the best styling tool I have ever used on my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I get perfect curls every time and always get compliments on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It takes less time to curl my whole head and the curls last all day without any hairspray." in 1 review
crystal g.
hermiston
hands-down a very good curling wand and has a thick borough so your curls will come out perfect all the times make sure to crawl away from your face in the same direction your girls will come out looking absolutely beautiful it heats up really well to really fast because I have to bring yourself some but y'all in a very good Carly wanted easier her silky smooth no it's not dry and it doesn't have a clamp so means no creasing ladies that is absolutely perfect in my book
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite curling wands for nice size curls.  This was my first wand for a boudoir shoot. The curls were perfect and the curls stayed.  The wand is on the higher end of the price point.  I use this wand often and for every boudoir shoot.  I would buy this again and I would recommend this to every client.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like they say, the bigger the better! This is an AMAZING curling rod that gives loose beach waves with minimal effort. I have pin straight hair and a decent amount of it. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to curl it all if I'm going for full curls. It heats up very quickly too!
Joni P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this just a few weeks ago and am really impressed with how easy it is to use this wand. I was timid at first because I'm used to the old school clip, but as it turns out, I really like it! Tip: point the barrel downward when curling, and leave out the end tip of the section of hair...creates perfect beachy waves!
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best curling rod I have ever used! My hair is terrible at holding curls but this tools adds the perfect curl and my hair is still curly the next day! This tool is a lifesaver to me! It is a big recommendation from me
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have owned this for several years and it is the first curling iron/wand that my hair actually holds the curl with...before the most I would get was maybe 2 hours and then back to straight...with this it last days.  Also the process is super fast and I can curl my whole head of long hair in under 10 min.
Kirsten R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still the best rod I have found for great waves, I love that it comes with a heat protection glove as well as I am notoriously accident prone and tend to burn myself on many irons. I recommend reading their directions on how to use the rod as you do end up what the best results that way.
Reyna C.
Porterville, CA
Hands down my favorite curling iron ever! I'm very satisfied with this purchase and it was my first time using it. Love it and it's so affordable! Inexpensive. I would buy again!
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this wand for 7+ years and it's absolutely amazing. You can achieve the look of curls or waves depending on how you use it. There is definitely a learning curve if you haven't used a wand before, but it's easy to get used to.
Lindsey W.
Albertville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it!!!!! Good thick Barrel with no clip so no creasing!!! Keeps your hair looking silly smooth, not dry! Would recommend! My hair is long but not too thick and it works great for me
Whitney D.
Is it easier to use the wand or to get curl from a straightener where I have less chance of burning myself? Considering the Tyme iron but I can't find any discussions of on here!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Is this product easy to use for people that aren't as good at styling their own hair ?
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product turn off by itself'?
joann m.
Redlands, Ca
Can I use this curling iron for very dry hair?
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many sizes and which ones does this curling iron come in?