BY SULTRA

Why do I need the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD?

To get bouncy, long-lasting and sexy ringlet curls!

Why does the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD rock?

ThermaTru™ Ceramic Technology creates constant 380 °F heat and Far Infrared Rays for ¾-inch ringlet curls in half the time of a traditional clip curling iron with no clip lines.

What other features make the BOMBSHELL 3/4 INCH CURLING ROD a must have?

Easy to use | Wrap, Release, Repeat | Universal Voltage | 2-year warranty

Buy on Kohl's
  • "Hands down the best styling tool I have ever used on my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I get perfect curls every time and always get compliments on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It takes less time to curl my whole head and the curls last all day without any hairspray." in 1 review
Amanda P.
If I could get a commission for the number of these I have sold to friends I could give up my full-time job.  I've had this for over five years, five! It works like a charm: my curls are done in minutes and last ALL DAY.  I am always getting compliments and would buy this again in an instant!
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
This curling rod is awesome. We’ve had ours for a long time and it’s still kicking! I’ve used it for just about every special occasion since my freshman year in high school. It makes the perfect curls and they last forever!
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite curling wands for nice size curls.  This was my first wand for a boudoir shoot. The curls were perfect and the curls stayed.  The wand is on the higher end of the price point.  I use this wand often and for every boudoir shoot.  I would buy this again and I would recommend this to every client.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Like they say, the bigger the better! This is an AMAZING curling rod that gives loose beach waves with minimal effort. I have pin straight hair and a decent amount of it. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to curl it all if I'm going for full curls. It heats up very quickly too!
Joni P.
I bought this just a few weeks ago and am really impressed with how easy it is to use this wand. I was timid at first because I'm used to the old school clip, but as it turns out, I really like it! Tip: point the barrel downward when curling, and leave out the end tip of the section of hair...creates perfect beachy waves!
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
This is the best curling rod I have ever used! My hair is terrible at holding curls but this tools adds the perfect curl and my hair is still curly the next day! This tool is a lifesaver to me! It is a big recommendation from me
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
I have owned this for several years and it is the first curling iron/wand that my hair actually holds the curl with...before the most I would get was maybe 2 hours and then back to straight...with this it last days.  Also the process is super fast and I can curl my whole head of long hair in under 10 min.
Kirsten R.
Los Angeles, CA
Still the best rod I have found for great waves, I love that it comes with a heat protection glove as well as I am notoriously accident prone and tend to burn myself on many irons. I recommend reading their directions on how to use the rod as you do end up what the best results that way.
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
I've had this wand for 7+ years and it's absolutely amazing. You can achieve the look of curls or waves depending on how you use it. There is definitely a learning curve if you haven't used a wand before, but it's easy to get used to.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
For some stay in place curls a curly iron is a must for a woman!! I love mine.... for a feeling beautiful date with some bouncy curls this curly iron does it's job.
Whitney D.
Is it easier to use the wand or to get curl from a straightener where I have less chance of burning myself? Considering the Tyme iron but I can't find any discussions of on here!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Is this product easy to use for people that aren't as good at styling their own hair ?
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Does this product turn off by itself'?
joann m.
Redlands, Ca
Can I use this curling iron for very dry hair?
Haley K.
Macon, GA
How many sizes and which ones does this curling iron come in?