BY SULTRA

Why do I need the BOMBSHELL 1.5 INCH CURLING ROD?

Get big, sultry and voluminous 1.5″ curls and waves with The Bombshell 1.5-Inch Rod Curling Iron!

Why does the BOMBSHELL  1.5 INCH CURLING ROD rock?

ThermaTru™ Ceramic Technology mends and defends your hair while you style with constant 380 °F heat, smoothing the cuticle and locking in your look.

What other features make the BOMBSHELL 1.5 INCH CURLING ROD a must have?

Easy to use | Wrap, Release, Repeat | Universal Voltage | 2-year warranty

Cynthia C.
I can never figure out the clamp-style curling rods, so this was perfect. On top of the fact that it heats up quickly and gets the job done fast. It creates such beautiful beach waves, and I couldn't be happier. It's definitely a little pricier, so wait for a sale but I promise it's worth it!
Laura N.
Nashville
This is my favorite curling iron. I have tried so many brands and nothing works better for me than this Sultra. I love the wavy beach curl look and this gives me just that. It’s so easy to use and my curls last long. I also use my Infrashine flat iron for curls and I love that as well but when I want bigger waves I use this. My hair is thick and long and it’s been hard for me to find a good curling iron that will hold my curls, this Sultra does the job.
Janine K.
My favorite curling wand! I saw this on Instagram and was obsessed with the curls I saw. I kept watching the videos and when I saw ulta had it for 50% off for a sale I jumped on the deal and got it. The curls are beautiful and i feel like it leaves my hair shiny and the curls are perfect. The 1.5 inches is perfect since I like a looser wave for my curls. Highly recommend!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love Sultra The Bombshell 1.5inch curling iron. I would purchase this again and again, It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Natalie S.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love this wand to create large, voluminous waves! It’s long lasting and effective. I purchased it on sale on Overstock.com. I use it about twice a week. I would definitely buy again!
Virginia L.
Mauldin, SC
The size is great for long hair and the product heats up quickly and can go to the max of 410 degrees. The style of the iron makes it easy to grasp when styling.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
This is my FAVORITE curling wand. I also have the 1 inch, but when my hair grew longer, I wanted a looser wave and this did the trick perfectly. I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. And to achieve the beautiful loose curls I want, it only takes 10 minutes or less, depending on the size of the strand, bigger strands take about 5 minutes. Get this!!! You won't regret it. After you practice and get the hang of it, you'll never go back to a regular curling iron.
Olivia H.
Lorton, VA
The best wand that I've ever owned, hands down. The temperature is consistent, and the iron heats up before you have time to blink. Every time I use this iron my curls stay for two or more days and are so smooth you might think that I actually use product.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like this curling wand for making beachy waves. It comes with a glove and a felt mat for storing. I don’t use the glove, but have been using wands for years and don’t need it. If you are new to a wand, it will take some getting used to and you will appreciate the heat glove. The wand heats up quickly, but there is no temperature control. I don’t find it gets so hot to cause damage though.
Sarah M.
New york, NY
I've used several curling rods and wands, but this is my favorite. It's so easy to use, especially if you have the heat-resistant glove. Just wrap a piece of hair and count to five! I like the large barrel because it gives more natural looking waves, and it's easy to adjust if you want tighter curls or loose, long beach waves.

back