BY SULTRA

Deco Why do I need The Laser? The Laser creates laser straight, silky soft, smooth as glass styles. Why does The Laser rock? Ceramic Technology and evenly heated plates mend the hair and create polished and long-lasting straight styles with just a single pass through your hair. What other features make The Laster a must-have? Constant, even 370°F heat from ceramic plates smooth your hair from root to tip. Infrared rays mend the hair while you style. Rapid heat-up satisfies your need for immediate gratification. Single pass technology. Plus the Sultra Standards* Straight & Smooth One-Inch Iron, Laser Deco. see more...

Jennifer H.
This straightener is easy to use and doesn’t damage my hair. My favorite feature is that if I leave it turned on, because we all do it, it turns off on its own. I don’t ever have to worry about burning the bathroom down with this.
Meg C.
Austin
Very nice straightening iron. Will straighten hair. Plugs into the wall, wow. Such usefulness
Leila G.
Thompson, MB
I’ve had this straightener for 8 years!!!!! And it still works amazing. I believe it was under two hundred dollars and well worth It. Definitely will be loyal to this brand in the future
Sahyly I. P.
Bayamon
Great straighter. Will graduate heat easily. Won't break hair. Protects from over heating. Leaves hair nice and shiny. Come with a caring case for easy storage and travel.