BY SULTRA

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sultra s heat-activated ThermaStress® Complex mends and defends the hair and creates a protective, anti-fading seal around the hair. Repair, smooth and strengthen hair while you style. Hair Keratin Protein works from within to restructure the hair back to its pre-damaged, healthy condition and prevent against future cuticle damage. Cystine repairs cuticle, laying it smooth while supplying moisture and sheen. MiruStyle creates a protective barrier around the hair, structurally reinforcing damaged hair and providing advanced heat protection . Heat Guard Protective Spray. see more...

Review (1)
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
I was visiting your location listed above today and ordered (3) cheese burgers happy meals with yogurt and chocolate milk and a small fry. I chose this location because I was with my 2 great nieces and granddaughter. They were really excited because it had a play area. I chose the seats inside the play area. They were excited about their happy meals and wanted to experience the play area.

We were eating our meals and I looked around the play area with the tubes and noticed feces and urine inside the play area. I was shocked and went inside the restaurant area and immediately asked for the manager. I informed her the play area had feces and urine inside of it. She said "thank you for informing me." I was very upset and I informed her she needs to shut this play area down. She asked one the worker to come and clean the feces and urine out of the tube. I told her that "this area is contaminated and should be shut down because kids are playing inside this area and a spray bottle and removing the feces was not enough."

I was very upset and have NEVER seen something so disgusting and asked her for a refund. She asked me to bring me the food back to her which I did. She then asked me for my receipt which I threw in the garbage can. I told her I lost my appetite when I discovered there was feces and urine inside the play area and wanted a full refund which I spent $15.00 and some change. She said I had eaten the food which I told her yes my kids did eat the food however, while we were eating I noticed a smell and looked around and discovered the feces inside the play area.

This is totally unacceptable for anyone or guest to discover this McDonalds chain. I told her they need to have employee’s spot check these areas for cleanliness and sanitation for the safety of children. I was upset and there were patrons inside the restaurant. Please observe your camera around 7:00 pm. today July 23, 2017. I will never be able to feel comfortable for any kid to use the slide or play areas of McDonalds ever again...