BY SULTRA

A hair extension made with two grams of premium Indian Remy hair. Made with 100 percent Indian Remy hair, this extension blends beautifully with any style and can be curled or straightened with Sultra heat styling tools. The discrete clip makes applying and removing the extension simple and easy to use. Wear them when you want, and store them when you don't (in the provided box). Designed for any hair type, color, or length, Sultra Hair Palette Color Clip-In Hair Extensions are ideal for anyone who wants to add a fun pop of color to any hair style. Extension length is 14”. see more...

• HAIR EXTENSIONS HELP! I'm in the market for hair extensions (min...2 Answers
  • I am wanting to get extensions for my wedding. I'm not seeing col...1 Answers
  • Anyone willing to give me free hair extensions? I really in need...3 Answers
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Rich Sable Cheetah
My husband tells me no more leopard/cheetah print allowed he had no idea that I could have it in my hair!!!! It's so great love the quality and how easy it is to get it in right without looking like I have extensions in!!! Highly recommend it u are new to the idea fun change of pace from the blah of day to day 💋😁
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Rich Sable Cheetah
Ok, so I don't have this exact color, but I will say that whenever I wear them it's hard to tell I've got them on. I ordered these from the site and they did come packaged in a box. I would recommend these to any of my friends. They are washable as well.
Lisa H.
Belleville , IL
Review for: Sophisticate Peach
Loved my extensions. Had to take them out after a few weeks because of growth and getting the brush caught pretty similar to the hot heads. I have straight fine blond hair. I had them out in for length and volume
Haylee C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Review for: Lapis Blue
I love the color . I would love to try them out. I bet it will look good in any hair. I would love if they had like reading or purple . I love different colors.
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Lapis Blue
If you're looking for a new and different look. Don't look any further because this is your stop
Angela M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Rich Sable Cheetah
Se ven bonitas. Yo nunca he tenido.pero espero comprar algunas pronto.bonitas.
anthony m.
Good afternoon
    I recently bought a storage unit full of hair extension pieces supplies different colors. All of the items are new, still in the packaging, and in the original boxes. Would you be interested in purchasing any let me know how many. Below is a list of the items I have. You can make a offer on each, the price is negotiable. If needed I have pictures of the items,
Thank you Anthonyall the hairs pieces are (Sultra 14" clip in long premium human hair)(colors below)1.cameo pink2.ultra pink 3.ultra cheetah pink4.cameo cheetah pink5.ocean teal6.sunset tangerine7.sophisticated peach8.rich sable cheetah

Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Review for: Ultra Pink
These Sultra extensions are cute for adding a little pop of color. I have dark brown hair and I like how the pink stands out. The hair is silky and doesn't look or feel fake. It can be straightened or curled to blend in with your natural hair. My only complaint is that each extension is fairly small for the price. You get a "chunk" of hair that's about 3/4" wide on a little clip for around $9. If you want to create a dramatic, highlight effect like the picture shows, you would need at least 6 pieces.
Hillary E.
Review for: Sophisticate Peach
I actually JUST got these and I LOVE them !!! They blend in so well and you can curl, color, and straighten them just like they were your own hair.
Olivia j.
Bremen, AL
Review for: Sophisticate Peach
This is so cool because you never see people do this ever where I live because no bidy does this because they think it is stuped i love it.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have the shiny fake hair look non human hair extensions sometimes has? I love the cheetah prinrlr
Megan S.
I am looking into getting hair extensions, i don't know what kind to get or anything. i would like clip in, real human hair ones and some that are fairly cheap. How are these?
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone willing to give me free hair extensions? I really in need of them ,please
Jocelyn A.
Hawthorne, Ca
Is peach the color of the extension?
Alexandria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last a long time?