BeautyHairHair ColorSultra
Color Hair Mascara Capri Coral 062 oz

Sultra Color Hair Mascara Capri Coral 0.62 oz

by Sultra

An advanced, lightweight color hair mascara. Available in a range of sexy shades, this temporary hair color has the staying power of up to two days. Easy to apply, color washes out easily with shampoo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Designed for any hair type, color, or length, Sultra Hair Palette Color Hair Mascaras are ideal for anyone who wants to add a fun pop of color to any hairstyle.

Hey guys gimme your opinion about this mascara!
Lately I've used Maybelline mascaras eyelashes, and I want to try other . How long do you have? It gives volume to the lashes ?
Do you like this color mascara as much as i do!?
Start your review of Sultra Color Hair Mascara Capri Coral 0.62 oz!
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Lapis Blue 0.62 oz
Mesmo usando cílios eu sempre uso o rímel. Esse ajuda a uniformização e o impacto fica incrível
Angela B.
Donora, PA
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Lapis Blue 0.62 oz
I like having another color other than black. I never used to like wearing mascara until i tried this. Lately i havent been able to find it. Its easy to use and love the blue.
Karla M.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Royal Velvet 0.62 oz
It's fun for kids. Lasts, yet easy to remove on hair that isn't treated. Purchased at cosmetic store. Scent is light.
kaitlyn P.
Fairfax Station, VA
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Lapis Blue 0.62 oz
If you lovebluei would definitely recommend this for you! It is very different but I think it looks great
heather B.
Brooklyn, NY
i actually used this on my eye brows and loved it. lasted all day and fun for festivals and parties.
Danielle M.
Granite Falls, NC
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Capri Coral 0.62 oz
I purchased this mascara last week and have been using it since. I highly recommend it to anyone that would like to have long and full eyelashes!
Mandy W.
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Lapis Blue 0.62 oz
Blue is my favorite color and I love wearing mascara so this product appeals to me completely. I just wish I knew where to buy it. It hasn't been featured much.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Royal Velvet 0.62 oz
I love my Sultra Color Hair Mascara in Royal Velvet - the dark purple color really makes my green eyes pop. It also lasts a long time and doesn't smudge!
Katiria S.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Lapis Blue 0.62 oz
Sultra color hair mascara is one of the best color mascara that i have used, i love the color blue and this neon blue gives your eyes an extrememely exotic look ! i just love it !! :)
Kayla S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sultra Color Hair Mascara Capri Coral 0.62 oz
This was bought for me by a friend. I love the color! it was fast and easy to use and the color when finished was what I hoped for. I would recommend this for someone that just wants to add color but don't want to do anything permanent. great for a party!