Sultra

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Ok I love my sultra products. The first thing I ever got from them was the flat iron followed by a hair dryer and a travel hair dryer. But After my flat iron died twice I was really bummed because they are not cheap. So me being cheap and mad that they didn't last I figured I'd buy something else to straighten my hair. I got this brush discounted through one of my subscription box sales. I was already looking at a few other versions out there and I swear it was just faith that I saw it, so I bit the bullet and bought it have yet to regret it. Now, I have super thick long hair do I do not use the curling brush attachment. I use the regular brush attachment and I use it exclusively and have been ignoring my expensive hair dryers. I love this brush. I don't know what it is about Sultra's technology but this brush gives me such shiny, healthy straight hair like the flat iron used to. Plus it dries my hair in about the same time if not shorter than blow drying it and it's as easy as brushing your hair. I don't have anything bad to say about it yet. I've only been using it for about 6 months though. I would definitely recommend this and would but it again, buy hope I don't have to 😉
5 / 5
This is my go to hair drying product! It comes with a second brush head that I prefer. It’s a flat brush. It drys my huge head of curly thick hair in like 15 minutes with out missing anything and straightening it all. I go over it quickly with a straightener and it’s done. Saves me so much time. If mine broke I’d buy this again in a heart beat. I have tried very similar products but none compare.
5 / 5
I love this ThermaLite Dryer Brush! It’s probably the best one I’ve bought. It’s expensive though! It’s not cheap! It works though. It makes beautiful curls, smooths like going to a salon. My style lasts all day long. I really recommend it.