Warner Brothers
Sully (dvd) (special Edition)

Sully (dvd) (special Edition)

by Warner Brothers

SULLY (DVD) (Special Edition)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sully (dvd) (special Edition)!
How would you rate this product?
Sully (dvd) (special Edition) uploaded by Monique M.
Wow! Tom Hanks did it again! I'm a Tom Hanks fan and this just showed, once again, how great he is no matter what role he plays. It kept me on the edge of my seat in the sense that you just didn't know what to expect with the outcome. This was a great film showing the events that occurred on the Hudson River. It's a must see.
Cumberland, OH
1,203 reviews
This movie was such a good entertaining movie. Kept my attention and usury I don’t like movies like this
Most amazing movie based on a real-life actual event! Tom Hanks did amazing as usual. Very good at getting into his "Sully" role. I love how accurate the movie was to the true story! Definitely recommend it.
For me Sully is one of those movies that the time and you have and you have to repeat it. Tom Hanks did a great part and the whole cast I loved it too

Looking for your answer?