BY GENERIC

Sulfur8 Original Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner: Medicated Controls scalp itching and flaking due to dandruff see more...

• Where can I get this?1 Answers
  • Does this remove all flakes? I have tried everything and prescrip...1 Answers
  • Will this help scalp psoriasis?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It works really good and has I smell of its own." in 1 review
  • "I bought this to help with my dry scalp and work good my scalp is not as dey and flakey" in 1 review
Shanae A.
Culpeper
I used this a lot bc I have really bad itchy scalp. So this works wonders. Been using for years no concerns with this product. It is very easy to use so u won’t have issues. I would definitely buy this product again
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Grease is what you call old school it soothes my scalp it keeps my hair from being dry and ducky I think they change the smell because it doesn't have that sulfur smell anymore that's sulfur 8 names where it came from but, like I said I don't think they have as much softer or whatever is in it I'm not sure if it's still as effective though
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I tried almost everything for my dandruff issue and I funny found something that works it's very easy to you what I do it part my hair and rub it in my scalp all over my head and leave it over night and wash it out the next day because it also conditions your hair 2 for 1!
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I have used this products since I was a child. During the winter month my scalp becomes extremely dry. This product is the only thing that keeps my scalp from getting flaky. It has a medicated smell, but once you feel the tingling sensation on you scalp you will soon forget about it.

My only advice is to use sparingly. It can make hair greasy if to much is used.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
This product is amazing especially for people with dandruff and itchy scalp it elevate these symptoms. And for under $4 you can't resist that You can also pick this up at your local Beauty Supply and Walmart
Angelica P.
This is a old family product. The smell is strong so I apply it on a day I'm going to be home to let it air out some but it works. I wash my hair and apply once. I do now t add any more until the next time I wash my hair.
Jazmin W.
I have scalp psoriasis & this helps with it the most. It has a pretty strong(sulfury) smell so I use as a pre-poo & leave it on until the tingling stops then wash it out. The tingling feels great on your scalp.
Yewande O.
This product does its job! It helps with hair damage and growth and gives an added shine when doing hair. Do not let the weird smell deter you from using this great product, your hair will thank you later!
TyJanique L.
I love this product!!! It works really good and has I smell of its own. When you put it in your hair it gives you a little tingle to let you know it's working!!!
Nakeyisha H.
The smell of Sulfur 8 is an acquired taste but it works wonders of dry and dandruff scalps. It has a rather soothing and tingly feel that temporarly relieves itching feeling.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Does this remove all flakes? I have tried everything and prescription only does the trick.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NB
Where can I get this?
Cesly B.
Will this help scalp psoriasis?