Sulfur8 Original Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Shade B.Sulfur8 Original Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by TRACEY H.

BY GENERIC

Sulfur8 Original Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner: Medicated Controls scalp itching and flaking due to dandruff see more...

• Where can I get this?1 Answers
  • Does this remove all flakes? I have tried everything and prescripti...1 Answers
  • Will this help scalp psoriasis?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It works really good and has I smell of its own." in 1 review
  • "I bought this to help with my dry scalp and work good my scalp is not as dey and flakey" in 1 review
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This is a old family product. The smell is strong so I apply it on a day I'm going to be home to let it air out some but it works. I wash my hair and apply once. I do now t add any more until the next time I wash my hair.
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing especially for people with dandruff and itchy scalp it elevate these symptoms. And for under $4 you can't resist that You can also pick this up at your local Beauty Supply and Walmart
monique n.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried almost everything for my dandruff issue and I funny found something that works it's very easy to you what I do it part my hair and rub it in my scalp all over my head and leave it over night and wash it out the next day because it also conditions your hair 2 for 1!
Java S.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this products since I was a child. During the winter month my scalp becomes extremely dry. This product is the only thing that keeps my scalp from getting flaky. It has a medicated smell, but once you feel the tingling sensation on you scalp you will soon forget about it.

My only advice is to use sparingly. It can make hair greasy if to much is used.
Yewande O.
Yewande O.
This product does its job! It helps with hair damage and growth and gives an added shine when doing hair. Do not let the weird smell deter you from using this great product, your hair will thank you later!
Ivette O.
Ivette O.
Palmdale, CA
I was so excited to try this sulfur ointment for my stubborn acne but i think my skin did not take it well I got all dry but I have heard great things about it
qualisa p.
qualisa p.
Jacksonville, AL
My mother use to use this stuff all the time and she loved it. I always hated any type of grease.
Nakeyisha H.
Nakeyisha H.
The smell of Sulfur 8 is an acquired taste but it works wonders of dry and dandruff scalps. It has a rather soothing and tingly feel that temporarly relieves itching feeling.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Sterling, VA
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has dandruff, and nothing really works. As this. It has a minty tingly feeling to it. I don't care so much for the smell though, but it works well, and it's not expensive
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove all flakes? I have tried everything and prescription only does the trick.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NB
Where can I get this?
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help scalp psoriasis?
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe for color treated hair?