Sulfur 8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz uploaded by Shellian S.

BY SULFUR

Sulfur 8 treatment was first formulated in 1948 and has been a favorite of people throughout the world for controlling dandruff and relieving itchy scalp. It is effective as a lice preventer. see more...

Juanita B.
This is definitely a longtime favorite scalp grease for my hlusehold6, especially for myself and girls. Either between washes when my hair starts to itch or feel dry or right after our washes, we use this! Iove their line for scalp care. It is the best one out tnere.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love this scalp conditioner. When you apply it to your scalp it gives off this cool tingly feel, and I can honestly say that no other scalp grease works for getting rid of my dandruff while making my hair less itchy. The only downfall is the super strong smell, but other than that this product is like scalp crack.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
If you have dry braking hair , Itchy scalp this is what you need .. Yes it has a very loud smell .. If you can get over that then it will help with strengthening your hair adds a beautiful shine. And it has been on the market for as many years as i can remember.. I would recommend this to everyone..
Irz H.
I like how it has this cool feeling in scalp😊 It sure does have a high scent but I don't mind😊 I use this product on a regular basis, I usually get it at my local grocery store and it's not expensive at all, I will continue to buy it as long as I need it.
Lakeiya T.
First it feels great, like a cool tingle. The only downside is that the smell is strong. It's not a bad odor but you could easily use it to clear your sinuses. I mixed some with another kind of hair grease and it cut the smell and helped ,y daughters hair.
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
It speaks for itself actually, if you want healthy scalp with no dandruff this is the product to buy i love it i have been using this for years none stop and also the shampoo for it. when you apply it it gives you a minty sensation which is so relaxing and if you having itching on the scalp badly it stops it fast. love this product.
Myhrre M.
This product is amazing. A little bit goes a long way. It's easy to apply with your finger and has a very reasonable price. It Smells fine. Totally worth a try for people with dandruff. I use my dandruff shampoo less now.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Listen to begn with , it aint the best of smell but it is worth it if your scalp needs it! it has this cool feel to the scalp and conditions it perfectly. the scent may last a few days but the product is very effective.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
I used it for more than a dry scalp. My son got a really bad sliver in this foot and i put some of this on his foot and put a Band-Aid over it.. the sulfar drew out the sliver! Also I put some of this on his scalp because he and I both get super dry scalp.
I love it!
Sierra K.
Ellenwood, GA
This is such a great product if you have eczema, i use to have eczema on my face as i kid and i would wash my face at night then apply a lot of this to my face and wake up in the morning and wash my face off and add just a little it never broke me out and my eczema went away in maybe 2 months
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL
I have very dry scap and dandruff. I could wash my hair today and 2 days from now it'll be itchy and flackey. any pros and con's of this product?
Kim T.
South Beloit, IL
I would like to know how this product works for dandruff and dry scalp and how soon you can expect to see results.
Stephanie Y.
Norristown, PA
How long does the smell last? Like, is it on you after you wash it out? I used tea tree oil on my hair one time and it made my husband go nuts from the smell in bed!
Shanna R.
I have psoriasis on my scalp, does this help with this condition?

Walmart