Sukrin Gold Bundle - Brown Sugar, Fiber Syrup Alternative Sweeteners uploaded by Erish M.

BY SUKRIN

Sukrin Gold Bundle includes Sukrin Gold and Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold. Low calories and low carbs make Sukrin the healthy sugar alternative choice for gluten-free special diets and diabetics!* Sukrin Gold is a all-natural sweetener with the aroma,... see more...

Review (1)
Erish M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was looking for a brown sugar replacement that did not have the same cooling effect as Swerve The All-Natural Sweetener . It does have it, but not to the same extent, so overall I am happy with it. I used it in my topping for my pumpkin crumble pie.

I made a caramel topping with the fiber syrup, and I was very pleased with the outcome.

Overall, I really like these products; however, they are quite expensive, and I can only find it online when compared to other sugar replacements. So, I try to use these for special occasions and not when I am experimenting with recipes. These also contain malt extract, so it is not gluten free. These are measured the same way as sugar/syrups, so a 1:1 ratio.