BY SUKI'S NATURALS

Suki Delicate Hydrating Oil is a multi-purpose oil which can be used as a nourishing bath oil, a moisturiser, or as a massage treatment to help relax the mind and body. Formulated with 100% organic and natural ingredients like arnica, comfrey and lavender oil, the Delicate Hydrating Oil works to lock in essential moisture leaving your skin well-balanced and soft to the touch. see more...

• Is this any good I normally use lotions but I seen this a...2 Answers
Ka l.
Since I was a teenager I've been in the habit of slathering on body lotion as soon as I exit the shower, and then wandering around in a robe waiting for it to absorb. Suki's oil has officially ended lotion's reign of terror. Lightweight and smelling of cedar, this oil feels heavenly when rubbed on dry, itchy limbs, and it absorbs immediately.
obetzuris N.
Medley, FL
Al ser un aceite realmente sl aplicartela no quedas grasoso si mo hidratado es exccc
Hannah H.
Conway, SC
This is great for eventing from hair to skin to cuticles. really hydrates deeply
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this any good I normally use lotions but I seen this and was possibly going to buy it ?