Skin CareFacial SkincareSukin
Sukin, Super Greens, Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser, 423 fl oz (125 ml) (Pack of 6)

by Sukin

Enriching actives of kale, spirulina and parsley, combined with antioxidant rich acai and goji extracts for daily hydration that promotes a healthy glow.Nutrient Rich Facial MoisturizerA light weight daily moisturiser enriched with actives of kale,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sukin, Super Greens, Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser, 4.23 fl oz (125 ml) (Pack of 6)!
3 Dobell court HOPE VALLEY
Lovely smell great feel on my skin seemed to balance out all my problems Im a repeat user because of the price. Maybe more benifits to add to the product, good packaging very classic and memorable, i do reccomded to others as it's great for the environment
I really like the sukin brand. It isn’t oily in the skin and it does last my six hours in school. But the only thing i notice about most of my sukin products is that the smell isn’t the best and it definitely needs to be dry before you want to eat otherwise you will get facial moisturiser on your mouth.
Absolutely loved this product my skin felt suoer sofg and hydrated. I also had used it to clear up blemishes which was super great as I had been on antibiotics for it previously.

Looking for your answer?