BY SUKIN

Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque; is a clay based masque infused with kale, spirulina and parsley to promote a clean, healthy and glowing complexion. Kale, spirulina, parsley and chlorella offer a super green blend of detoxifying antioxidants and vitamins to promote healthy, youthful skin. Avocado and Baobab lock in moisture while goji berry encourages a dewy complexion. A burst of cranberry provides an invigorating scent to refresh the senses. Suitable for all skin types see more...

Brooke G.
Love this mask to give my skin a healthy glow. The natural ingredients in this mask don't irritate my skin and the mud element assists with drawing out impurities in my skin, I wouldn't rely on this too much for an acne prone skin.
Ali P.
Windsor
I like this face mask. It makes my skin feel outstandingly more soft after. It’s paraben free and I’m all about that! Good for any hour really and it’ll for sure leave you feeling a deep clean with tighter skin.
Jo J.
This comes in a White/light gray colour.
It drys down. The packaging is nice.
It is easy to wash off with hot or cold (Hot/warm works a little better)
You can use a face cloth or your hands to wash it off.
My skin feels nice, soft and clean afterwards it's also non drying.
I have "combination/oily" skin.
I have not once had a Breakout or an allergic reaction.
I do sometimes choose to only do my "T" zone.
Valentina G.
Has this nice feeling of purified skin after use. Like using it after removing my makeup. Definitely recommend to get rid if all the dirt in your skin
Lysaa D.
Brisbane
I really enjoyed this face mask it made my skin feel so clean and a bit tight I really liked it and would recommend this to friends and family
Catherine W.
adelaide
This product is really nice on the skin and isn’t harsh. It smells really nice and goes on great.
Lauren P.
Vancouver
Makes my skin feel amazing and reduces redness. Doesn’t dry my skin out so I can use it several times a week Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque 100ml
tara 🌻.
this product is honestly so amazing.
first off, it’s vegan and cruelty free!!
second, my face feels so incredibly smooth after !!