BY SUKIN

Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque; is a clay based masque infused with kale, spirulina and parsley to promote a clean, healthy and glowing complexion. Kale, spirulina, parsley and chlorella offer a super green blend of detoxifying antioxidants and vitamins to promote healthy, youthful skin. Avocado and Baobab lock in moisture while goji berry encourages a dewy complexion. A burst of cranberry provides an invigorating scent to refresh the senses. Suitable for all skin types see more...

Adriana C.
Madera
This natural clay mask always leaves me skin feeling smooth. I apply is with an old foundation brush to make it less messy. It feels like a thick consistency but once you apply a thin layer to the skin it will dry completely. My skin feels a little tight but once you wash it off it feels sooooo smooth! I’m glad I found this at Marshall’s.
Marissa S.
Love this mask. Have never heard of the brand before purchasing as it is Australian, but it deserves more attention! I was choosing between this super foods, or the one with charcoal and decided on this once since I found the smell more pleasant and it does a great job. Lots of natural ingredients and my skin feels hydrated and fresh after using it. Plenty in the jar and mine was only $4.50 on clearance at Tj Maxx.
TASNEEM -.
Omgggg this product is amazing it does my skin wonders and it’s works I have been using this product for almost 2 months now and it is the best I literally neeed to get more , I would 100% recommend this product , although at first when you are putting it on it does not have the best smell but once it dries you can not smell anything and it will do your skin justice ❤️❤️.
Natasha H.
My go-to detox face mask. Is true to its name and definitely does suck out all the oil in my face but sometimes leaves it quite dry and looking dehydrated. It is best to use a toner or moisturiser afterwards. Has a second seal on the inside of the tub to ensure the air is locked out which is another bonus. There is heaps of product inside so it does last a while. Worth the money as it is long lasting!
Nikita P.
Adelaide
This face mask really penetrates my skin and draws out all my built up impurities hiding under my skin. My skin feels a lot cleaner after using it. It is very effective and is good for cleansing your skin. Would not recommend for dry skin as it can suck moisture out of the skin and leave it feeling a little lifeless if used too often. Ensure you hydrate your skin after use and moisturise.
Tiyen S.
Sydenham park, Londkn
Extremely moisturising. Efficient and effective. It has instant results and it’s hard to apply. The container is quite small but the actual content inside lasts a vary long time and has so much quality to it. I would say that’s this is the best sukin product I used so far and I’ll definately buy it again
Debbie M.
Moncton, NB
Absolutely one of my favourite wash off face masks! I love all Sukin products, but especially their Super Greens line. This mask smells wonderful while it's on, but the scent is gone once you wash it off. It minimizes your pores and really brightens your skin. Helps with mild acne.
Jazmine R.
Melbourne
I recently started to use the sukin skin care range. I must say out of the moisturiser, facial scrub and cleaner the mask is my favourite. The ingredients contain all the good stuff I'm looking for in a hydrating/clay mask. After my first use, my skin was feeling extremely smooth, and it could see a difference in my skins texture. Since I have combo skin, the mask did dry my face out which was a little uncomfortable, but I guess that is expected with a clay mask. Overall, it is a great and affordable mask.
Amy L.
Melbourne
Good at cleaning the skin and leaving it feeling very fresh. With this mask I find it can burn my skin after leaving it on for more then 5 minutes, when you take it off it is a relief. But the results are pleasant.
Leah J.
Melbourne
Application is smooth and simple, and appears quite sheer at first. Only takes 10 minutes to harden to a dark-grey colour that comes off easily when rinsed. After results are a smooth, perky skin that feels as refreshing as a professional salon facial. I’m a repeat user and would definitely recommend this product in a heart beat!