BY SUKIN

Suitable for even the most sensitive skin the Sensitive Facial Moisturiser by Sukin is a light and gentle moisturiser put together to soothe and calm irritated skin. Infused with moisturising shea butter soothing aloe vera and rose hip blended with nourishing sesame and jojoba oils this delicate moisturiser absorbs into the skin straight away and visibly improves your complexion. Your skin will be left soothed calmer and looking beautifully radiant. - R.H Directions For Use: After cleansing apply to face neck and décolletage. see more...

Nikita P.
Adelaide
This moisturiser hydrates my skin super well and my skin always drinks it up nicely. It is super effective and inexpensive. I have travelled with it plenty of times and it has never leaked or spilt. You can’t feel it on your skin all day but my skin remains hydrated and looks super dewy and healthy. Would definitely recommend - especially to those with normal-dry skin types.
Linda C.
Toronto
I’ve recently been making the transition to pregnancy-safe skincare products and it was extremely challenging to find a moisturizer that didn’t contain tons of chemicals. I finally came across this product and am happy with using it. It’s not a “miracle product” for me, but does hit all the major marks: lightweight, easy to absorb, moisturizing and quite affordable to top it all off. I’m sure lots of people with different skin types would be happy to have this in their regimen.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
I used this products 4 times over two days, (AM/PM) And i preferred my usual moisteriser a lot more. My skin didn't absorb the product very well and I have dry/sensitive cheeks and forehead where i applied this as i tend not to bother with my T-zone area. It felt a greasy to touch but smelt fresh and girly.
Summer M.
raglan
This is an amazing moisturiser it’s perfect for my skin as it’s very sensitive and my skin doesn’t react at all to this product! Love it so much and will continue to buy it
Alexandra C.
I love everything about the Sukin Sensitive line. The face wash and lotion have helped with my acne and don't irritate my skin. I follow up with my Sukin Rose Hip Oil to help with any scarring. I love this stuff!!!
Brinda A.
Dubai, DUBAI
I used to use the normal skin moisturiser before i switched to this.
The moisturiser is really good and absorbs quickly into my skin.

I havent seen any great changes in the texture of my skin, but atleast it doesnt make anything more worse.

It does have the usual scent present in all sukin products.
💋M A.
Palmerston north
I think this worked out to be a great product as i have really sensative skin, i was very wary at first but over a couple of days just trying it once a day, i saw the results of my skin clearing up redness.
I may buy this again maybe in the near future but who knows i might buy more regularly.
Kayla-Jane O.
Sydney
I smother my face in this stuff every night and without fail, it smooths out all my psoriasis and my face is ready for a full beat, love it!
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Cruelty free & vegan, lightly scented, hydrating, and doesn't cause any irritations. What more could I ask for?
Zoe V.
melbourne
This moisturiser is very good for sensitive skin and is ver moisturising and leaves your skin feeling well nourished.