BY SUKIN

Perfect for sensitive skin the Sukin Sensitive Cleansing Gel is a soap free facial cleanser which is gentle enough to use on even the most delicate skin. The gel is enriched with a skin healing blend of soothing chamomile green tea refreshing cucumber and avocado oil to perfectly purify and cleanse the skin. Being a non-drying cleanser this gel leaves skin totally moisturised and feelign smooth whilst effectively removing impurities and excess oils. - R.H Directions For Use: Apply a small amount to moist hands and lather with water. Gently massage into damp skin rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Use once or twice daily. see more...

Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
This stuff is awesome! When I was searching for a cleanser that was all natural and that would be okay for my sensitive skin I came upon this at TJ Maxx and I figured I would try it. It ended up becoming my all time favorite face wash. I have boughten over five in the last year.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I love love love the sukin line. They're natural and free of so many chemicals. This particular one is gentle and perfect for sensitive skin. It has a nice light scent that doesn't irritate me. It's not strong enough to remove make up but I always use it in the AM to start my day. I get mine from Winners cause they always seem to carry Sukin products - definitely bang for your buck at ~$8 a bottle !!