Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream 120ml

by Sukin

Sensitive Calming Night Cream (120ml); - Combines rose hip, borage and evening primrose oils to hydrate and improve skin elasticity. A rich night time moisturiser with calming cucumber and chamomile to soothe the complexion. Rose hip, borage and evening primrose oils deliver deep hydration to delicate skin and improve skin elasticity and texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream 120ml!
I love Sukin products and they've become a staple in my house. I've used up one container of the Sensitive Calming night cream and each time I used it, I noticed my face was always less red the next morning. It also smells great and lasts for ages. The only reason I give it 4 stars out of 5, is because it didn't offer much extra moisture to my skin. Still a great product!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream 120ml uploaded by Megi C.
Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream 120ml I love this product ❤ Helps my skin to feel moisturized. Good product before sleep. Structure is really thick, but even for oily skin fits perfectly. Very gentle and has soft scent. After doing night skin routine this cream is just perfect. Highly recommended
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
I was really excited to try this product as it seemed very natural and had lovely glass jar packaging which made it seem luxurious. However there was something in it that didn't agree with my skin perhaps because it feels quite greasy but I always wake up with spots. Wouldn't buy again.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Melbourne
I have very sensitive skin, and acne. I found this product was good although I found it was a little too heavy for a night cream. It clogged my pores a little. It did however leave moisture in it's place. It refreshed my skin for the morning and contains no harsh chemicals!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
My go to night routine after my face oil. It leaves my skin feeling fresh. I wake up to soft, fresh skin and love how it feels and smells. A recommended buy for all. Good value for money and an effective night cream. Must buy for those who want to wake up to clean, smooth skin.
I absolutely love this night cream. It feels so beautiful on the skin to apply and it is one of the only moisturisers that doesn’t give me pimples. I love this so much I would 100% recommend
Oily, Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Dry Eyes
Seriously a hidden gem 💎 . Best night cream ever. I use my natural facial oil serum (consists of rosewood seed, grapeseed, caster and chamomile oils) first and then apply this on after warming it up in my palms and my skin has never looked greater. Definitely worth it for the price.
sydney
I absolutely love this product!! I wpuld wake up the next morning with super smoothe skin. My skin is sensative and this product was just so amazing towards my skins sensitivity. I use it every night and ive been using it for 3 years now and my skin is so smoothe... I have gone on and off it, especially in the summer when my skin us oily!
I use it every night I remember to put it on but it is absolutely fantastic and makes my face look glowy the next day. It clears and reduce size and redness of pimples and I have actually noticed that using it makes me more relaxed and makes me sleep better. I have and do recommend it to everyone
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dry Eyes
I love this cream. It feels so thick and moisturising. My only issue would be in the morning I can still really feel it on my skin and feel the need to scrub it off before I can do anything. So a little goes a long way with this one. But it does make my skin feel wonderful.