BY SUKIN

Sukin Nourishing Conditioner combines a delicate infusion of aloe vera nettle horsetail and burdock with rosehip avocado jojoba and sesame oils creating a conditioner that prevents tangle and static whilst adding shine and volume to hair. Sukin believe the most powerful and effective ingredients for your skin and hair care come from nature. Environmentally conscious Sukin is a natural personal care company from Australia. 'Skincare that doesn't cost the earth™' - Sukin's commitment extends far beyond cosmetic. The 100% certified carbon neutral company aims to reduce the impact their business has on our increasingly fragile environment. -SA see more...

Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Sukin Nourishing Conditioner (500ml) more...
This line smells so good and is free of harsh chemicals. My fine hair feels so thick and healthy. I found this at my local Marshall’s and stocked up because I love it so much.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I purchased the Sukin shampoo and conditioner from tjmaxx for $8 each bottle. This line is supposed to be directed towards repairing damaged hair. My scalp tends to get oily after a couple days and this helped me to be able to go longer without washing my hair! The only downside I saw was the strange smell... it is a very overpowering mix of essential oils scent!
Keira O.
Review for: Sukin Nourishing Conditioner (1 litre) more...
This is an excellent conditioner that keeps hair nice and soft. The aloe vera helps to keep a healthy scalp and extra shiny hair.

Better than other conditioners I’ve tried because it isn’t harsh on sensitive scalps and is great for healthy looking hair.
Kendall T.
Review for: Sukin Nourishing Conditioner (500ml) more...
I couldn’t be more satisfied with Sukin products. Everything I have tried is amazing! All natural oils and vitamins i can’t see anyone not benefiting from their products! Great price! I find mine at Winners
Sammie R.
Smells amazing, lasts ages, perfect to use all over your head without leaving your hair greasy. Vegan friendly and ethical. This stuff is just the dream. I use it in my toddler too and it leaves her fine curly hair so silky smooth. It can be a tad more expensive than normal drugstore hair care but I bought it in TK Max for considerably cheaper than I paid when I ordered it through Ocado.
Nina Y.
Toronto
This conditioner works really well. It keeps my hair soft, and let's me easily comb through tangled hair in the shower. For the price, its great!