Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamSukin
Moisture Restoring Night Cream 120ml

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream 120ml

by Sukin

Skin healing rosehip, evening primrose and borage oils assist the nightly repair and restoration of healthy skin cells and aloe vera will soothe tired skin. Suitable for all skin types especially dry and sensitive.

Enriched with rose hip, evening primrose and borage oils; Protect the skin�s moisture barrier; The nightly repair and restoration of healthy skin cells; Suitable for all skin types especially dry and sensitive; Comes 4 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream 120ml!
Courtney L.
Victoria, BC
By far my favourite, go to night cream product. I love the way it smells - like a London fog. I will buy this over and over again.
madelane K.
Auckland
There is nothing special about this night cream but it smells pretty nice and this whole container can last me forever considering how pricy it was. It’s thick and moisturises pretty well. Overall I would definitely buy again.

Looking for your answer?