BY SUKIN #61 in Face Mists

Combines German chamomile and rosewater to soothe and tone the skin. This alcohol-free, skin hydrating mist combines chamomile and rosewater to help soothe, tone and cool tired skin. Use after cleansing or whenever your skin feels tired or stressed. Perfect for hot days, long flights or long days in an air-conditioned environment. Available:; 125ml bottle fine mist spray dispenser.

• I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's...2 Answers
  • I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not t...3 Answers
Jaclyn O.
Lancaster, NY
Found this at my local Marshall’s and I love it! I have noticed a change in my skin for the better, my pores are smaller and skin is smoother! It does not irritate my sensitive skin at all! I recommend!!!
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
This is a must have! I have dry skin and this leaves my skin so soft and it smells wonderful!
Nikita P.
Adelaide
10/10 would recommend this product to EVERYONE! Not only is it super inexpensive and easy to find but it is a necessity in anyone’s skincare collection. This product is a ride or die for me and is a staple in my collection. I use it everyday without fail and have gone through so many bottles. It is super easy to use and perfect for a quick hydration when you are on the run. If you don’t have time to moisture or don’t want something so heavy than this mist is perfect for a quick refresher. It doesn’t feel really heavy on the skin and the mist is super fine. This product is an absolute necessity just because of its convenience and effectiveness.
Kelsey H.
Curtin
This is a nice spray for some extra moisture throughout the day - I work in a heavily air conditioned building and already suffer from dry skin, so this helps prevent me getting too dried out. This is definitely more of a hydrating spray, as it doesn't affect the wear time of my makeup. There is a light rose scent which isn't noticeable throughout the day, only when I put it on. Sukin products are regularly on sale at Priceline, making this spray very affordable. I would prefer a finer mist, but overall I like this product and would buy it again.
Zen B.
So refreshing and moutrizing. How can a toner be this moutrizing? I don’t know, but it’s amazing! Sometimes when i’m super lazy i just use this after washing it, and there’s absolutely no dryness (even though I do have dry patches on my face). Smells like rose!
Hannah J.
wrexham
all this is a good mist, it's hydrating, it dispenses the product really nice and evenly. Even though I liked this product I don't think it's for me, the product i'm trying to replace is the Claudalie beauty elixir (review here) as it isn't cruelty free so any suggestions?
Gypsy R.
This most leaves my face very hydrated and feeling fresh. It’s great to use before or after creams and moisturisers! I like the packaging and that it also comes in a mini version is also really convenient. I recommend this to others! Overall a great face mist.
Lauren F.
Sydney
This is affordable, hydrating, gentle on the skin and refreshing. The bottle lasts a long period of time with daily use. The brand is affordable and I can’t recommend it enough for those with dryer skin types
Noopur D.
Melbourne
Really hydrating just like its name, useful at nites or in summer to keep
Skin cool and the bottle looks amazing, nice to use and easy application, bought it online and recommend to everyone to use go ahead and buy one.
Amelia C.
It’s so affordable and works a charm. Given it’s light scent and use of rose water it’s very calming and soothing on the skin with great ingredients it leaves my skin refreshed and calm whilst hydrated
Rachael M.
I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not to sure what it is so any help would be appreciated,
Ruby S.
Australia
I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's been burning my skin (only slightly). Would this be suitable to use as a setting spray.