Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by Tiyen S.Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by Syka K.

BY SUKIN #53 in Facial Mists

Combines German chamomile and rosewater to soothe and tone the skin. This alcohol-free, skin hydrating mist combines chamomile and rosewater to help soothe, tone and cool tired skin. Use after cleansing or whenever your skin feels tired or stressed. Perfect for hot days, long flights or long days in an air-conditioned environment. Available:; 125ml bottle fine mist spray dispenser.

• I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's been bu...1 Answers
  • I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not to sure w...2 Answers
💄💅🏼 B.
Harlow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is life! My skin is dull and tired in the evening. After cleansing I always use this toner and I have observed that my skin looks and feels so much better. My redness is reduced and my skin is hydrated.
Rasmin B.
Newham, ['', '', 'London ']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't compliment this product enough. This is such an amazing toner, I felt in love with it from the very fist time I used it.
It's a very gentle toner, left my face feeling soft and glowing. It worked really well on my skin and the fragrance is divine.
Courtney S.
I cannot recommend this product enough! I use it morning and night to tone and hydrate.
This got me through a monster breakout and helped restore my skin after.
Didn't irritate my sensitive skin only helped it get to a better place.
Get your hands on this stuff!
jenniefer g.
Hurstville
I love this toner, very hydrating and refreshing. I usually spray this after cleaning my face in the morning and evening. The bottle costs me around $7-10 and lasts me a while. I have been using this toner for 2 years and will continue repurchasing.
Min H.
I love this hydrating most toner so much! It hydrates and tones my face and my moisturiser afterwards goes on so well and stays on so well. After a long period of time using this product my face has become less dry with less breakouts. I stopped using it for 1 week because I ran out and my face becomes super dry and as i put moisturiser it becomes very oily after wards. I recommend this product very much especially this brand that is also for sensitive skin!!
Susanna P.
Adelaide
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is super affordable at $9.95 au and is just as nice as some of the expensive toners out there. It contains rose water and smells divine. The pump mechanism sprays a fine mist over your face and is perfect for freshening up your face during the day, after your cleansing routine, before moisturing, after the gym, when travelling etc.
Tia P.
NARRABRI
I use this after my skin routine  morning and night and during the day and i really dont think it does much but it smells nice and is refreshing so i continue to use it because it makes my skin feel abit better when I'm feeling dry.
Kayla P.
Melbourne
I love this toner!!! I have been using it for 3 years and will never change! It is so refreshing when sprayed onto the skin, this product lasts ages! In 3 years I have used two bottles. I love how this product is natural and is made in my home country!
Eleanor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is lovely for refreshing the face, and adding some extra moisture. It is simple, which helped my sensitive skin as it didn't irritate. However I don't know about its toning qualities. It didn't seem to make my pores smaller but nevertheless was a nice product.
Madeline M.
This tone saved my poor skins life!! Along with the fresh rose scent this toner calms my skin down in a spritz. It was surprisingly gentle on my super sensitive skin and didn't break me out at all. I have nearly finished the bottle and I assure you I will be buying it again.
Rachael M.
I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not to sure what it is so any help would be appreciated,
Ruby S.
Australia
I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's been burning my skin (only slightly). Would this be suitable to use as a setting spray.