Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml

by Sukin

Combines German chamomile and rosewater to soothe and tone the skin. This alcohol-free, skin hydrating mist combines chamomile and rosewater to help soothe, tone and cool tired skin. Use after cleansing or whenever your skin feels tired or stressed. Perfect for hot days, long flights or long days in an air-conditioned environment. Available:; 125ml bottle fine mist spray dispenser.

I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's been burning my skin (only slightly). Would this be suitable to use as a setting spray.
I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not to sure what it is so any help would be appreciated,
Start your review of Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml!
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this facial mist! I use it for a quick hydration pick-me-up during the day but also sometimes before bed. It smells amazing and the sprayer works very well to distribute the mist without being too heavy. I also love that its a natural product! My only complaint is that I don't love the dark bottle as it makes it hard to see how much product is remaining.
Tiffany A.
Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by Tiffany A.
Sukin facial spray is fantastic, it is lightly scented with a pleasant scent. The spray is a fine mist that feels refreshing on the face. I would add rose water to this and let it scent the product if I were to change anything. I would definitely buy again, so far I bought over 10 bottles because I live it so much and its very affordable
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by MANDY K.
I got this along with Sukin's eye serum and facial moisturizer in PR. This was my first time having heard of this brand. The toner comes in a dark plastic bottle, that feels pretty sturdy. As the name suggests, this is a misting spray, so I spritzed this after cleansing and drying my face. It does spray well and I haven't experienced any clogging. I wouldn't use this to set my makeup though just because the mist isn't the finest and it stays wet for a bit longer than other mists I've tried. The scent is that of chamomile and rose, and I like that the fragrance is actually pretty light. Not too heavy for those sensitive to fragrance in products. I have some skin sensitivities, but I did not experience any irritation when using this. Overall, I liked this spray. It is gentle and adds some moisture to my skin. I enjoy the relaxing scent. It's not the most effective I've used, but at $8.99, it's definitely one of the most budget friendly I tried.
Ash A.
Miami
Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by Ash A.
This hydrating mist is made of all natural ingredients! When sprayed on my face, it helps soothe, cool, and refresh it. I really like the smell of rose water and chamomile that it has!
Jessica B.
840 Larrabee st
I love this spray! Refreshes, makes skin moisturized, fresh. very cool composition, this brand is as organic as possible. I use this spray three times a day. very pleasant smell
Ben C.
Goderich
Very good toner, all natural ingredients and for the price it is amazing. The packaging is simple with a spray, very nice. I will continue to use this, very good for all skin types.
member-fc0d2
Hi, I love this product it is super hydrating and keeps my skin looking flawless it keeps me from getting break outs. I love to put this on in the morning over my makeup ( if I were makeup that day ) and in at night I put it on after I cleanse my face.
Shanaee B.
Charlotte, NC
It’s more like a refresher for me. It’s like a hydrosol spray in my opinion. It doesn’t quite feel like a toner. Not does it perform like a toner by helping with oil.
Elena S.
New Castle, DE
I like this spray. It is nice and hydrates really well. It is not expensive which is also very nice. The only thing, the smell is too strong.
Ashleigh B.
Purchased at: Target
I picked this up at Target because it was on sale and I needed a toner. I don’t know if I would necessarily call this a toner or more of a bottle of water mixed with essential oils. I didn’t find this as an effective toner and found the essential oils irritating on my skin.