Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Spray 125ml uploaded by Syka K.

BY SUKIN #54 in Facial Mists

Combines German chamomile and rosewater to soothe and tone the skin. This alcohol-free, skin hydrating mist combines chamomile and rosewater to help soothe, tone and cool tired skin. Use after cleansing or whenever your skin feels tired or stressed. Perfect for hot days, long flights or long days in an air-conditioned environment. Available:; 125ml bottle fine mist spray dispenser. see more...

• I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's been burn...1 Answers
  • I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not to sure wha...1 Answers
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
This tone saved my poor skins life!! Along with the fresh rose scent this toner calms my skin down in a spritz. It was surprisingly gentle on my super sensitive skin and didn't break me out at all. I have nearly finished the bottle and I assure you I will be buying it again.
Eleanor W.
Eleanor W.
It is lovely for refreshing the face, and adding some extra moisture. It is simple, which helped my sensitive skin as it didn't irritate. However I don't know about its toning qualities. It didn't seem to make my pores smaller but nevertheless was a nice product.
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Montreal, QC
Fresh, gentle and hydrating, great for those with dry or sensitive skin. Has a lovely, mild, rose scent. I use this after cleansing my face, before applying serum and moisturizer.
Injla K.
Injla K.
Waterloo
Broke me out terribly. I dont think the formula is stable. Its fragranced heavily too. Did not enjoy this at all.
Min H.
Min H.
I love this hydrating most toner so much! It hydrates and tones my face and my moisturiser afterwards goes on so well and stays on so well. After a long period of time using this product my face has become less dry with less breakouts. I stopped using it for 1 week because I ran out and my face becomes super dry and as i put moisturiser it becomes very oily after wards. I recommend this product very much especially this brand that is also for sensitive skin!!
Susanna P.
Susanna P.
Adelaide
This toner is super affordable at $9.95 au and is just as nice as some of the expensive toners out there. It contains rose water and smells divine. The pump mechanism sprays a fine mist over your face and is perfect for freshening up your face during the day, after your cleansing routine, before moisturing, after the gym, when travelling etc.
Tia P.
Tia P.
NARRABRI
I use this after my skin routine  morning and night and during the day and i really dont think it does much but it smells nice and is refreshing so i continue to use it because it makes my skin feel abit better when I'm feeling dry.
Syka K.
Syka K.
Love. So refreshing especially on a hot day. Soothes sensitive skin and a good face primer before applying make up
Jax G.
Jax G.
Sydney , NSW
AMAZING!! It's so good for acne prone skin that gets dried out easily from all the products you probably use! Helps my skin look clearer and hydrates slightly!
Vicki T.
Vicki T.
Perth, WA
I adore this rose scented spray for cooling me down on a hot day! It helps set my make up too.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
I just wanted to know if this was worth buying? And not to sure what it is so any help would be appreciated,
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Australia
I already have this and use it on my skin but lately it's been burning my skin (only slightly). Would this be suitable to use as a setting spray.