BY SUKIN

Reignite a healthy glow with Sukin's Hydrating Facial Masque; a luxurious face mask that works to improve skin tone and restore a luminous complexion. Infused with a nourishing blend of Mango Seed Butter, Avocado Oil and Olive Fruit Extract, its hydrating formula protects the skin's moisture barrier, whilst Vitamins A and C boost the immune system and enzymes from Papaya and Pineapple smoothen and refine your complexion. Suitable for all skin types. Paraben free. see more...

Max B.
Wagga Wagga
you barely need any product as it goes so far, which makes the price point even more attractive. i have so many products from this brand as i have sensitive skin and love to be environmentally conscious where possible. this makes my skin SO SO SOOOO soft and feels really rejuvenated. it has a pleasant smell too which adds to the overall experience when using it.
Tiffany P.
This is a super lovely masque for those dry winter times!! A quick and easy fix to add some moisturise and nourishment back into my skin. Ive even uses this over very mild sun burn on my face to help soothe and reduce the chance of my face peeling :)
Valentina G.
I love all sukin products. This one is not exceptional. Using only Detox masks can make even my combination /oily skin a bit dry and this face mask is so good even as an overnight treatment. Just can't get over how soft the skin feels after it.
Iana W.
Gold Coast
This is a really rich, luxurious mask. It’s perfect for winter when your skin is a bit dry. You do need to rinse it off but on extra dry days you can probably leave it on but I have not tried it myself. I even use it on my feet :)
Paige L.
this face mask leaves your face soft and super hydrated, I use it usually 2 times a week and my skin is left clear by the end of the week. It’s so good for the price and it is super inexpensive. Nothing could be better than this.
Ellenna H.
caboolture
I really like this i have used it so many times Sukin Hydrating Facial Masque 100ml and have not even made a scratch in the product it is so hydrating and my skin feels so soft after using this
Erika B.
Love love love this product! Don't be afraid to use this all over the skin, I even put it in my eye area (carefully) but it doesn't sting your eyes if you get it in your eye, and your skin feels so hydrated and soft after use. Highly recommend!
Liz D.
Toronto
such an amazing face mask that you can feel confident knowing is free from chemicals! perfect product to restore your skin during a harsh dry winter, leaving it soft & smooth
Carlie K.
Super hydrating, not greasy. The mask goes on like a soft cream and dries slightly just enough that you know it's time to wash off.
Tash l.
Great product! Gives an lovely cooling sensation to your face, leaving my skin feeling plump and hydrated!