BY SUKIN

Combines hydrolyzed soy protein to strengthen nails and cuticles with aloe vera and vitamin E to soothe and soften hands. This non greasy, light, moisture rich formula combines hydrolyzed soy protein to strengthen nails and cuticles with aloe vera and vitamin E to soothe, soften and protect hardworking hands. Suitable for all skin types especially dry and sensitive. Perfect for manicures and pedicures. Available: ; 125ml bottle pump and flip top cap dispenser. see more...

Rasmin B.
I love Sukin's product. This product is part of my daily beauty routine. Love this on my hand, keeps my hands moisturised and non greasy. It also contains two of my favourite ingredients; Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
Emma S.
Yarrawonga
I absolutely love the smell of this cream and it works so well I used it on my partner who has the roughest hands and he loved. It's affordable and I purchased this from Priceline pharmacy and i am very satisfied with this product and will purchase it again
Kariana F.
Inverness
I keep this in the office as I get really dry hands in the winter. It smells lovely and keeps my hands soft and my nails strong. Affordable and will buy again.
Isabel L.
Melbourne
Love the scent of the cream great size to carry around in my bag . Very smooth and very affordable.?